Chapter 22: Lover's gathering

Sana's PoV

It's already dinner time when I woke up and realized that i'm still wearing our school uniform. I get up and went to my closet and change. When I'm finally done changing my clothes, I handed my phone and walk downstairs.

When i'm on my way to the kitchen area, I heard a voice that so familiar. Like I heard it just earlier feeling? I paused a bit and try to glimpse at them.

"Why is that guy here? Why?!" I asked to myself

I'm just hiding here in the window trying to hear what are they talking when someone talks behind my back

"Sana's trying to hear what are you guys discussing."

"Yah! Oppa! You startled me! You jerk! I'm not trying to the hear what are they saying! You liar!" I said

Mark oppa just smirk and held my arms and walk towards the dining table. He make me sit beside Jungkook so it feels really awkward.

"You two look together." Mark said then chuckled "...as siblings, right Jungkook?"

"Ofcourse hyung. Sana is like a sister to me." he said then looked at me

As the atmosphere getting awkward someone shouted Oppa's name that made us all startled.

"MAAAAARK!!"

we all looked to the direction where we think that loud voice came then she appears. CHAEYOUNG appears with that LOUD voice

"You said you'll be back! why did you stay here for so long and forget about me?!" Chaeyoungie shouts at him

They look so cute because of their height differences, i'm soft.

"I'm sorry, babe. Let's go there. Let's eat." yuck, the cheeziness between them. Ew.

They sit beside Momo unnie and they start chitchatting. The atmosphere between me and Jungkook were still the same. We don't talk. Which new to me.

"So... Momo, where's Heechul? It looks like he should be here too." Mom said teasing us

"Actually, he will be here too, Mom. Just wait." they chuckled which makes me annoyed. Did they plan all of this?

"What's with this, Mommy? Is there any occasion?" I asked in confusion.

What's happening? Why does Jungkook need to be here? WHY?!

"Nothing, baby. We just want to celebrate your marriage with..." Before Mom could spill out something which Jungkook doesn't know in the first place, I cutted her already

"Mom. Uhm, i'm not married yet!" I said enough for Jungkook to hear. I looked at him. There was a big question mark on his face actually asking, "YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED?!"

"Oh that's why you're avoiding me these days? Because you already have your Man? Silly." said and smiles brightly. My Goodness Jeon! If you only knew that you were already married too.

"Uh, n-no. I'm not yet m-married." I said. He moved his head sideways then chuckles "Tsk. I'm saying the truth. If I already have my Man, where is he? He should be here beside me, duh!" I rolled my eyes on him and looked at my brother's annoying face staring at us.

————

Jungkook's PoV

I'm here at Sana's house cause Aunt invited me. We will have a simple dinner because we will celebrate someone's marriage. Momo noona and Heechul I think? But how come Hyung didn't even told us that he already proposed to noona? And he didn't invite us to his wedding? Maybe it's not them.

It's really impossible if Mark hyung and Chaeyoungie were the ones who just get married. For sure her parents won't allow them because she's too young. And...

Sana? How come it's Sana? She even doesn't have a boyfriend so? How? Or maybe she hide it from me. And that's why she's trying to ignore me? But no. I know her. She said that she have so many priorities so it's also impossible if it was her.

Eh I don't know. I'll just be happy for them.

FF>>

"Oh that's why you're avoiding me these days? Because you already have your Man? Silly." I teased her but she get annoyed. Okay, it's not a new thing for her.

"Uh, n-no. I'm not yet m-married." she said. I just chuckled meaning I don't believing her "Tsk. I'm saying the truth. If I already have my Man, where is he? He should be here beside me, duh!" She just rolled my eyes on me then looked away.

To the man who's be with this lady in the future, I know that he'll be lucky enough to have Sana as his wife. And I hope, he won't hurt her because she's too precious to be hurted. As a brother, I will protect her just like Mark hyung.

"He's already beside you, young lady." Aunt said

I looked at them and their eyes went wide at Aunt's words.

"Moooom?!" Sana said. I covered my ears because even tho she just said it in her medium tone, It's loud enough for us to cover our ears.

She looked at us and sorry. "Uh, Mom. This is not the right time to tell him that." I looked at her and she looked at me. He's in good relationship with Jennie. It can't be." she's looking at me with her eyes slowly tearing up

"W-why? What do y-you mean, S-sana?" without any clue, I asked her that. I don't know what she's trying to say.

She just looked at me so I looked at her too.

Realizing, we already held hands...

"BABE!"

We did back to our senses and realize that Heechul hyung already arrived.

"Aunt, thanks for inviting me." he simply hug aunt and sat next to noona "Oh? Jungkook, why are you here? As far as I know, this was a celebration for a Wedding I think?" he said then stares at us. "You two?" he pointed at me and Sana "Were already married?!" his voice cracked because of his voice that was too loud.

"Yes, Babe. They're already married." Momo noona smiled at us.

Then after that. ALL OF THAT. I JUST REALIZE WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO SAY. I'M ALREADY MARRIED TO SANA. BUT, HOW??

"Sana, can we talk?" I ask her and she nodded so we went outside to talk.

————-

A/N:

HELLO! A SHORT UPDATE AGAIN, LOVES! 😬😊

I changed the description of this book. Hihi.

If there was any errors in my grammars, spelling, etc., just comment it and I'll be going to change it right away. I highly appreciate that! 😊

Also, votes and comments? Oh yes, babe. I do appreciate everything! Even the little things you guys did/do.

-🌹✨