/Chapter 44/

Chaeyoung's PoV

It's already morning when I decided to go back to our house. I saw dad is not around so I concluded that maybe he's in his business.

I went up from my room to take a shower and ready myself to go to school.

After I prepare myself, I went to the kitchen to get some snacks since I didn't eat last night. The. I saw a letter from my dad, right he's on a business trip.

I immediately get my bag and leave the house.

Along the way, I remember my dream and Mina is the first person who came to my mind.

She's the girl in my dream.

But I can't understand

I should check if she's destined with Bambam.

I parked my bike as I arrived at the school.

"Chaeyoung!" I looked back and saw Dahyun who's running towards me. Tzuyu at her back but she's not looking at me.

"Hi," I said.

"Hello, So let's go inside?" Dahyun asked. I just nodded and she clung her arm to me and her other arm to Tzuyu.

"Oh come on don't be quiet you two. I'm not used to it." Dahyun said as we arrived at the room.

I just smiled at her and turn my gaze to Tzuyu who's not looking at me.

I guess she's mad at me. After what happened yesterday, I just realized that she's right. I shouldn't act like that. And also after reading the letter from my mom, I think I should accept it. It's hard but I need to move on. If only I read that letter earlier maybe Tzuyu and I won't be like this.

I don't want her to feel what she's feeling right now. I should talk to her later.

"Dahyun, uh can you help me talk to Tzuyu later?" I whispered to Dahyun.

"No prob bro, you got me." She replied and tapped my back.

After few minutes the class started as usual.
~~~~~~~
[Morning Break]

"Oh guys, I need to go to the library. I have a book to get there. Is it ok if you two go first? I'll just follow you." Dahyun said as she looks at me.

"We have our lunch break Dahyun. Just do it later." Tzuyu said.

"But I really need that,"Dahyun said and pouts

"Fine, we'll wait for you here."

"No just go first," Dahyun said and stormed out.

I heard Tzuyu sighed causing me to look at her. As my eyes landed on her she immediately averts them.

She started to walk without even informing me.

I just followed her and as we arrived at the cafeteria, she ordered her food and I did the same. We look for a vacant table. When we found a vacant seat we walk there. She sat across me but didn't eat.

She keeps on checking her watch as if she's waiting for Dahyun.

I just sighed and decided to break the silence between us.

"Tzuyu why don't you eat already?"

"I'm waiting for dahyun." She said but didn't look at me.

"She won't come here," I said and moved my food.

"What?"

"I told her to give us time to talk," I said to her and finally she's now looking at me. We came back to silence and She started to eat.

"Tzuyu about what happened, I'm sorry about that. I really didn't mean to say a thing to you. I know what I did is really childish. I'm sorry for that." I said and sighed.

"Good thing you realize it." She said and chuckles.

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I? I understand. Maybe you're just shocked by what happened. Besides you lost the mother that took care of you."

"Thank you," I said and smiled.

"For what?"

"For understanding me."

"It's nothing. Anyway, you'll treat me later ok?" She said and laugh.

"Whatever."

After we eat, we decided to buy something for Dahyun since she didn't eat. As we arrived at the room we saw Dahyun talking to our classmates.

"Yow! So what's up? You guys ok now?" Dahyun asked as she walked towards us.

"Yep." Tzuyu and I both answered in unison.

"Here's a little thank you for you," Tzuyu said and handed the food to Dahyun.

"Aww, thanks Tzuyu!" Dahyun said.

Since the teacher is not yet here, we decided to have some talk as we go back to our seats.

"I understand now. That's why you're mom can see the strings also." Dahyun said.

"Yeah, at first I was shocked too. But that's why she knows some things about the strings." Tzuyu said.

"Anyway, I had a dream last night, About the girl and I guess it's Mina," I said to them causing them to laugh.

"You serious about that?" Dahyun asked as she beat me.

"Do I look like a joker to joke about this?" I scoffed.

"You look like a clown," Dahyun said and laugh again.

"Tss."

"What makes you think that it's Mina? I thought you can't see her face? Tzuyu asked me.

"I saw the bracelet to the girl in my dream. And that bracelet is the same as the bracelet I gave to Mina when I went to your dorm." I explained.

"How sure are you?" Dahyun asked

"I don't know, maybe I'll talk to Mina later to check some things," I said.

I looked at Tzuyu and Dahyun who's looking at each other like they are having a mental conversation.

"Why?" I asked them.

"Something happened last night. And I guess you can't talk to Mina unnie right now." Dahyun said

"Why? What happened?"

"She's absent today." Dahyun continued.

"Bambam broke up with her. She found out that Bambam just used her to get Nayeon unnie back." Tzuyu said but seems like she's not sure about it.

"How did she knew about that?"

"Sana's spare phone. Sana likes to leave her phone in her locker to record some stuff and it just so happened that she recorded the conversation of Bambam and a girl who we concluded as Lisa."

I just stayed quiet as I heard what they said. I should have told them first.

"We're about to ask you if you know where Mina is since she's always staying at your place. I mean your secret place." Dahyun said.

"No, she's not there. I left my place in the morning so I'm sure she's not there." I said.

"Maybe she really stayed at their house," Tzuyu said.

"If that's the case? Then she's alone. Her father is on a business trip with my father." I explained.

"We should go to her house later to check her," Tzuyu said.

We all agreed to Tzuyu's suggestion and continue the discussion as our teacher arrives.