I'll Always be Your Hero

(a/n:hello my corn babies :3 this is officially the first chapter of this book ('∀`)♡ i hope ya'll gon like it, and btw i noticed that BOTH OF THEM HAVE THE SAME HAIR COLOUR AAAAAA) (........Im sorry, let's just get on with the story aye?)j

(note: they live together)

It was a hot Saturday evening, both Yuxin and Jiaqi are laying on the floor right in front of the fan in their living room.

Jiaqi turned around to lay on her stomach and pressed her cheek onto the cold tiles,

"Ah~ Much better..... "

She mused, her eyes fluttered close at the comfort the cool floor tiles are offering, and she fell asleep just less than five minutes later.

Yuxin turned her head around to see that her girlfriend had fallen asleep on the floor, face pressed onto the floor.

She chuckled in amusement, she wondered how the tall girl managed to fall asleep on the hard floor, but what she wondered about even more is that.....How on Earth is it possible to someone to look that beautiful even when they are sleeping?

Yuxin scooted closer towards the sleeping girl, laying on her side to face her lover, she layed there staring at the snoozing girl admiring the dancer's beauty, she placed a finger on Jiaqi's forhead, and began slowly tracing down the girl's face,

She traced down to the space in between the eyebrows, then down to her long nose, then stopped at the girl's pinkish lips, and Yuxin couldn't help stealing a short kiss from the sleeping girl, with her eyelashes fluttering against her cheeks and soft snores leaving her lips, Yuxin thought that Jiaqi looked abdolutely adorable in her sleep.

Yuxin smiled as she ran her finger's through the taller girl's hair, gently playung with the strands, smiling when she heard Jiaqi sigh in happiness, a small smile appearing on her sleeping face, making Yuxin adore her even more.

Jiaqi woke up an hour later to the sound of chopping, she sat up and realized that she is no longer on the floor, she had been moved d to the couch with a blanket draped over her, she yawned and rubbed her eyes, she walked over to the kitchen and smiled at the sight.

Yuxin is chopping vegetables while softly singing Yes Ok! , her head bobbing along to the tune she's humming to and she had a blue apron tied around her waist.

"Yes ok, yes ok, yes ok, yes ok~ chufa balabala-- oh god Jiaqi you scared me"

Yuxin jumped a bit when she felt a pair of slender arms snake around her waist, Jiaqi giggled a bit as she buried her face into the younger girl's shoulder, taking in the gentle scent of her perfume, and Jiaqi loves it, she would steal Yuxin's hoodies that the girl had previously sprayed with her perfume and wear it wherever she goes.

Yuxin continued to do her work with Jiaqi clinging onto her. The taller girl is still quite drowsy from the nap, and had refused to seperate from her lover, and Yuxin didn't mind one bit, she's constantly turn her face to place soft kisses on Jiaqi's cheek and temple.
Once the food was done, it's time for dinner, but a certain girl still refused to let go of Yuxin,

"Jiaqi we have to eat before the food gets cold"

Yuxin chuckled at the girl sticking onto her, but all she got as a reply was a small whine.

"Come onnn, we can go to the convenience store later to get some banana popsicles later? Your favourite? "

"Noo i wanna cuddle, i'm sleepyyyy"

Jiaqi groaned as she buried her face into Yuxin's back.

Yuxin shook her head at her girlfriend's antics, she may be a very mature and confident woman when she's outside, but when it's just the two of them at home, Jiaqi is just a cuddly giant baby.