Reckless

"Whee!!" Azyalia exclaimed as she follow Anakin who was clinging to the assassins ship. She was having the time of her life! Having not flown for a long time, she took complete advantage of it, doing all these crazy loops de loops and spins. When she finally focused again and flew normally, she glanced  at Obi-Wan.

He was breathing heavily and gripping the Speeder with his two hands, turning his knuckles white on both of them. He looked as if he was going to vomit right then.
"You alright there Ben?" She asks.
"Yeah, fine just fine..." he lets go of his death grip. "I can see where Anakin gets his piloting expertise..." he leans back in relief that Azaylia had stopped spinning.
"You're looking a little green... you sure you're alright?" She asks again, with a little more concern this time.
"No. No I'm not." He rubs his faces with his hands.
All she does is laugh, "Alright I'll stop. I haven't flown in forever so...I got carried away." She noticed something small flying towards the two. "What's that?" She points. Obi-Wan reaches up and grabbed it, a sigh following his action.

It's Anakin's lightsaber.

"I told him not to lose this." He shakes the lightsaber and puts it in his lap.
"Might I remind you of how many times you misplaced your lightsaber when we were younger?" She smirks. He doesn't respond.
"Oh look! The Speeder is on fire!" Obi-Wan points to the Speeder Azaylia was following.
"That's sounds like Anakin." She mumbles.

They watch the Speeder crash. Azaylia steers towards the ground.
"Let's park this thing and find Anakin hopefully still alive..." She laughs.
Obi-Wan spots Anakin, "He's alive." He says. They climb out of the Speeder and jog up to meet him.
"Anakin!" He yells.
"She went into the club Master..."
"Patience, Ani. Use the Force." Azaylia states.
"Think. He went in there to hide not to run." Obi-Wan butts in.
"Yes Master." Anakin replies.
"Next time try not to lose it..." he pulls Anakin's lightsaber out.
"Yes Master."
"This weapon is your life." Anakin takes it.
"I try Master." The trio saunters into the club.

"Why do I have the feeling you're going to be the death of me?" Obi-Wan asks Anakin. Azaylia hits him on his shoulder and tsks.
"Don't say that! You're the closest thing he has to a father!" She states.
"Then why won't he listen to me?" He asks Azaylia, not paying attention to Anakin anymore.
"I am trying." Anakin speaks up. The three of them stand and look around for the assassin. All Azaylia sees are just regular lifeforms looking for a fun time.
"Do you see him?" She asks the two men.
"I think he is a she...and I think she is a Changerling." Anakin says.
Obi-Wan nods, "In that case be extra careful...go find her."
"And where are you going Kenobi?" She asks him with her hands placed firmly on her hips.
He turns around, "For a drink." He smiles "Care to join me?" He extends his hand.

She turns to Anakin. He puckers his lips together and makes a kissing sound while trying not to laugh. She glares at him and shoves him in the opposite direction.
She faces Obi-Wan, "Sure. Sounds lovely." The pair walks towards the bar.
"How many you want?" The bartender asks.
"Two please."Obi-Wan holds up two fingers.

The bartender quickly makes the drinks and slides them to them. They both say thank you at the exact same time.
"Cheers?" Obi-Wan raises his shot glass.
"Cheers!" She clinks hers with his and takes a drink.
Setting the glass down Azaylia hears a strange man say, "Wanna buy some death sticks?" He holds out a white stick.
She waves her hand in front of his face, "You don't want to sell me death sticks."
"I don't wanna sell you death sticks." He puts the death stick away.
Obi-Wan joins in, "You want to go home and rethink your life."
"I wanna go home and rethink my life..." he walks away from the counter. The two burst out laughing once he left.
"You shouldn't do that you know. It's manipulating your powers. But it's just too fun!" Azaylia laughs.
"You were in extreme danger!" He jokes "I had to send him away!" Azaylia takes a of sip of her drink.
"Do you...maybe...want to come over to my apartment later?" Obi-Wan asks slowly. "It has a nice view of the stars from the balcony..."
"You have a balcony? Mine doesn't."
"I chose to have one. I like going outside." He smiles. "You don't have to come if you don't want to. I was just thinking we could catch up. Ten years is a big gap." He finishes his drink.