/Chapter 45/

Chaeyoung PoV

It's already lunch break and we decided to go to the cafeteria to meet the seniors.

"I swear If I saw that Bambam I'll tear him." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Chill out ok? I know it's really shit to do that. But we need to know some things about him. Like what about Mina's life is in danger and using her to get Nayeon." Sana unnie explained.

"Isn't clear? He still loves Nayeon." Jeongyeon said with a trace of irritation.

"I'm sure they won't tell it to us. Let's just go to Mina unnie's house to make sure if she's ok." Tzuyu suggested.

We all sighed as we agreed at Tzuyu's suggestion.

I mean she's right. They won't tell to us. They hide it for almost a year so maybe it's really a private thing. Since I know that the girl who talked to Bambam is Lisa, maybe I'll try to ask her. Who knows if she'll tell something to me?

They think that maybe it's not Lisa because if she is? why would Lisa befriended us if she doesn't want Bambam to get close to Mina? I mean what the sense of disallowing Bambam to get near to us or Mina if she's the one who's always with us. That's why they think the girl who's talking to Bambam at that time is not Lisa.

Well, not me. I heard them clearly. And I know that voice maybe I didn't see it but I know it's truly Lisa. Or maybe Rosé, they are together for a year so maybe she knows something about this.

I'll just tell the others as soon I found something helpful.

Mina's PoV

It's already morning and I'm just here staying at my house all alone. My dad is not here for a business trip. As much as I want to go to school but I feel tired.

I went off my bed and get my jacket as I decided to go to the treehouse.

I didn't use a bike instead, I just walk to get there. After a while, I arrived there. I climbed up and so nothing.

Even there's nothing in here I still found this place comfortable and relaxing. I am really thankful to  Chaeyoung for bringing me here.

I roamed around like the usual thing I do when I'm here. It's not tiring to do it, I mean seeing her works even tho I already saw it. I went to her work that really catches my attention. The girl with another girl and the other work of a girl who's alone and seems like looking at the other work.

She really did great with this. I don't even know that it's connected.

I wonder what she felt when Rosé confessed to her. I mean she's been liking Rosé since then and now Rosé likes her too.

I just sighed and went to the other part of the treehouse. As my eyes landed on the table, I saw a notebook. I stared at it for few minutes before I decided to check it.

"Maybe it's her diary," I said as I scanned the book cover.

I put back again the notebook but it fell so I get in on the floor.

"Oh no...." I utter as I saw a stain on one of the pages in the notebook of Chaeyoung.

I tried to remove the stain but something stopped me. I saw my name on Chaeyoung's diary.

Is this really my name?

I sighed and decided to read that page because curiosity is killing me.

As soon as I read that page, I closed it again.

What's with that dream? And why she thinks that I'm the girl in her dream?

I just shook my head and decided to lay on the mattress.

I need to sleep, I've been thinking of Bambam since yesterday. I should forget about him.

Chaeyoung's PoV

It's already dismissal and we decided to go to Mina's house to check her. We're here outside the house and waiting for her as the others keep yelling her name to check if she's really inside the house.

"Let's just get inside, no one can see us." Momo unnie suggested but Jeongyeon unnie smack her.

"Are you crazy? That's trespassing." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Tss, so what now? We don't know if Mina is already laying on the floor an-"

"MOMO!"

"What?! I'm about to say that maybe she's sleeping on the floor. What are you guys thinking?"

"Do you think Mina will do that?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"I always do that." Momo unnie replied.

We just shook our heads and just gave up on Momo unnie. Now we're still here and don't know what to do.

"We don't have any choice, We'll enter the house." Jihyo unnie said causing us to look at her.

"What if we'll be caught?" Dahyun asked.

"Then let's see each other at the jail." Sana unnie joked.

"No way," Tzuyu mumbled.

"Tss, let's just do it. We don't know what might happen to Mina inside that house." Jihyo unnie commanded.

Dahyun, Tzuyu, and I serve as the lookout while the others are helping Jihyo unnie to unlock the gate.

"Just climb up!" Momo unnie suggested.

"Are you kidding me?" Jihyo unnie asked causing us to laugh.

"Yah! Climb up, we'll be caught I swear!" Tzuyu said while stopping herself to laugh.

Jihyo Unnie doesn't have any choice and just climbs up the gate. While Jihyo unnie is climbing we're stopping ourselves from laughing.

A few minutes after, she's already got on the other side.

"If not only for Mina, I'll leave you all there." Jihyo Unni said and opened the gate.

We entered and went inside the house.

"What the fuck?!" Jeongyeon unnie exclaimed as we got inside the house.

Suddenly we got panicked and searched the whole house to find Mina but we saw nothing just the mess in the house.

The furniture is all ruined.

"Should we report this to the authority?" Momo unnie asked.

"Stupid! They will suspect us! we just trespassed here."

"We're doomed."

"What are y- what happened in my house?!"

We all looked at the person who owned that voice and we saw Mina who's also shocked.