Chapter 11: On duty

If you hate cops get out of here right now. You are not welcome.

Izuku and Ochako had just became two cops and were currently on patrol walking around the city.

"Would have been nice if we got a car" Said Ochako.

"Well neither of us have a driver's license anyway. And you have your quirk so you can at least float if you wanted to" Said Izuku.

" True. But I'd rather stay on the ground with you" Said Ochako making Izuku blush a tiny bit.

" A-anyway we better be on the lookout in case something happens" Said Izuku

" Yeah.. Although everything we have run into gets handled by the Heros" Said Ochako.

Izuku felt his walkie talkie activate and he picked it up.

"Hello?" Said Izuku.

"Hey you two. Go over a street over. We got reports of a shooting and we are unable to get any heroes. Report to the one in charge.Out" Said the voice on the radio.

" Let go" Said Izuku.

Ochako nodded to him and they ran over to the street.

* A few minutes later

Izuku and Ochako made their way over to the street to see several cops pinned down by several villians shooting guns at them.

" They seem to be in trouble. We need to help them out" Said Ochako.

" I got an idea. We will go from behind. You take on the two with the assualt rifles. Try and get their weapons or themselves in the air and I'll take care of the other one" Said Izuku.

" Alright let's go" Said Ochako.

They both went behind a nearby building leading behind them.

"Alright. Let's go" Said Izuku.

Ochako nodded to him.

Izuku immediately ran and tackled one or the villians causing the gun to fall from him and Izuku immediately knocked him out punching him in the face repeatedly.

The other two looked over and aimed their guns at him but Ochako jumped right at the and used her quirk sending one of them in the air and the others gun in the air.

Ochako released the guy in the air when he was high enough and sent him crashing causing him to hit the ground hard knocking him out.

Ochako smiled in victory however when she looked behind her the last villian pulled out a small pistol aiming at her head.

Ochako tried to pull out her own but it was to late as she heard a gun shot.

However she didn't feel anything and she realized Izuku had shot the villians gun out of his hand.

"Ochako do that thing!" Said Izuku.

"That thing!?... Oh gotcha! " Said Ochako.

" You little bitch! " Said The Villian.

The Villian swung his fist at Ochako who ducked and pushed him towards Izuku who kicked him in the face sending him back to Ochako who kicked him in the face as well sending him in between the two.

Izuku and Ochako ran beside each other and then punched the Villian hard in the face knocking him and a few teeth out and sending him to the floor crashing.

The other cops quickly came over and put handcuffs on all the villians.

"That was some good work rookies. Thanks for the help" Said the officer on charge.

" Anytime sir! " Said Both Ochako and Izuku saluting.

They both watched as the cops put them in the cop cars and drove off.

"Phew... That was actually pretty scary. Our first time fighting villians" Said Izuku taking off his hat.

" Yeah. But how come they tried to fight without using their quirks?" Asked Ochako.

" Could be a number of reasons. They may not have quirks suited for battle, they had already used them to much and couldn't continue, or maybe they didn't have any at all" Said Izuku.

" And it's a good thing we practiced that move at the end a lot huh" Said Ochako.

" You did it pretty well too Ochako" Said Izuku.

"You praise me to much. Anyway we better get back on patrol" Said Ochako.

For the rest of the day they had only done small things, mainly parking tickets.

They soon made it back to the police station at the end of their shift. After clocking out they looked at their schedule.

"Seems like they paired us up together a lot more" Said Izuku looking at the schedule.

" That's great cause we make a kick-ass team!" Said Ochako feeling pumped up.

" We definitely do and this means we get to spend more time together" Said Izuku blushing at what he said.

" I-its does... Anyway we should get going home now" Said Ochako.

"Hey you two I need to talk to you for a minute. Come in my office" Said Sato with a cigar in his mouth.

Izuku and Ochako followed him as they went into his office.

"I got a report of what you two did today. I gotta say I'm impressed two rookies could handle that. What kind of training did you two go through? " Asked Sato.

" Well sir we both trained by cleaning out the beach nearby" Said Izuku.

"Oh so that's who did it. Everyone has been wondering who. I see so that's how you two love birds got so strong" Said Sato.

" L-love birds?" Said Both Ochako and Izuku blushing.

" Anyway nice work. I'm fact you two did so well I got something special for you two" Said Sato.

" Is it a promotion? " Asked Ochako excited at the thought of making more money.

" No. Way to early even though you two did good. Do you two know about U. A.? " Asked Sato.

" W-we saw some body bags there" Said Izuku.

" Yes well it was really scary... Even my son goes there... But anyway a lot of parents are very worried and they feel like it's not safe so we have to up the security. " Said Sato.

" But sir lots of heroes are already there" Said Ochako.

"Yes but a few lower ranking ones quit. Not to mention that the U. A. Had to settle lawsuits with the families of any deceased and injured. And we have villians that the Heros have to take care of. So the next best thing they will get is us. So tomorrow you two will start acting as security at U. A. There will be more details when you both arrive. You may leave now" Said Sato turning around in his chair.

Izuku and Ochako both left and went home preparing for what would come tomorrow.

What did you guys think about the fight scenes? It's one of my first.