Ch 1:A human? Here?

2B Pov

It was a week or two since the humans left Earth. And 9S and I were in the destroyed streets of "New" York a few blocks from Trump Tower.

2B's Pod:Human Life sign detected.

9S:Humans. Here? That's impossible.

2B:Let's check it out anyway.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

2B:Pod. Give me their location.

2B's Pod:Scan completed. Turn left then stop at the billboard the human is between the billboard and Trump Tower's entrance.

I ran toward Trump Tower and found the billboard and used my Katana to slash through it. 9S finally caught up to me and tried to look over my shoulder. We saw a human male no older than 6 years old.

2B:Pod. Give me his vital signs.

2B's Pod: Status - Near Starvation. No fractured bones. Cuts nearly infected. Survival rate 36.0001%.

9S:Poor kid. Do you think his Parents know were he is?

2B:I don't know...

9S's Pod:Human file found. Name - (Y/n). Mother's name - N/A. Father's Name - N/A. No other information.

2B:So this kid didn't have a surname?

9S's Pod:Negative.

I picked up the little guy and then called Operator 6O

2B:6O come in.

6O:This is 6O. Go ahead.

2B:9S and I found a human. A child to be accurate.

6O:A human child?! What is their condition?

2B:The human is 6 years in age and they look like they won't survive, but my pod said he has a 36.0001% chance of survival.

6O:I'll talk with the Commander. Until then a transport is on it's way to pick you three up.

2B:I actually intended to if the Commander really wanted me to do it or not.

6O:2B this isn't like you to go against the Cammander's order.

2B:My pod looked it his file, and he has no parents...

6O:Oh my...Well I'll see you when you get here.

She hangs up.

9S:Wait. Did I hear that correctly?

2B:What?

9S:You were going to go against the Commander's orders. To bring the human to the bunker.

2B:Yes. Now we're taking him back to the bunker. No more questions. Let's get moving.

9S:Yes ma'am.

2B:And drop the formalities!

9S:Sorry.

To be Continued.....