Lie

Eren's pov

"Whoa! i-is that meat you got there!?", Sasha asked in disbelief.

Mikasa replied with a yes and continued to eat.

Ymir laughed while looking at how silly Sasha looked with her drooling over Mikasa's food.

"You can have mine, Sasha" Historia offered with a smile.

Ymir rolled her eyes. "Historia babe, you don't have to be so kind," She said.

Historia just smiled and Sasha without any hesitation took her food and ate it.

Connie shook his head. "it's like you've never eaten for a long time" he said which only made Sasha glare at him.

They all laughed at how silly the situation was except for me.

I looked down at my plate silently. Armin noticed it and asked what's been bothering me.

"n-nothing," I said weakly. I was not into eating right now. I just feel...like a loser.

"It's not about that Levi kid huh?" Armin asked and I had to widen my eyes.

Armin sighed. "I knew it already at the beginning. I didn't know you were into guys tho" He said with a smile.

I blushed hard. "N-No it's not like that!" I didn't notice I was talking too loud until all of them were looking at me in confusion.

I froze.

"You've been acting a little bit weird lately, Eren. What's wrong?" Connie asked.

"Are you okay, Eren?" Historia began to question as well with her concerned look.

I gulped. "No, sorry I was-I'm okay" I stumbled over my words.

All of them were looking at me with a knowing look which means they know that there is something wrong with me.

"Eren, you look sick," Mikasa said.

"I'm fine guys! Don't worry about me! I-I just-" I stopped.

My heart was racing. My face heated up. My mouth was opened.

There he was with Jean and Marco on his left side and Bertoldt,Annie and Reiner on his right side. They just entered the cafeteria. Levi put his hands into his pocket with that emotionless look and-LOOKED AT ME OH MY GOD.

I just sat there, completely staring at him as he walked. He rolled his eyes and looked away.

SHIT HE NOTICED ME AND ROLLED HIS EYES AT ME.

"Oi Eren!" Connie called out.

I blinked a few times and came back to reality once more.

They obviously know what's up.

"My oh my, eren here has a little crush on the new kid" Ymir teased and everyone seemed to agree.

"WHAT NO" I denied but all of them shook their heads.

"Then why are you looking at him like that?" Ymir asked.

I blushed even more and gulped.

"No i-i was looking at...JEAN"

Whoa eren. GREAT JOB!

Connie, Historia, and Sasha looked at me in disbelief. As for Mikasa and Armin, they knew I was just trying to cover it up.

"You like horseface now?" Connie asked.

I can't believe I'm going to say this...

"yes..."

Silence.

"BAHAHAHAHHAAH Wtf eren" Ymir, Connie, and Sasha laughed while Historia looked shocked. As for Mikasa and Armin, well they just sighed in disappointment. 

I laughed nervously.

"Oi oi oi what's so funny here?" Jean appeared all of the sudden.

We went silent.

Then, Ymir smiled evilly at me.

I knew exactly what she was about to do so I mouthed "no" but ymir is ymir. She just wouldn't listen.

"Jean, There's someone here who has a crush on you," She said and smirked at me.

I groaned.

Jean widened his eyes and I knew he was hoping it was Mikasa. Well everyone knows he had a crush on her.

"Mikasa Finally!" Jean said cheerfully which only made us chuckle.

Mikasa just glared at him and continued to eat.

"Wrong. It was Eren" Ymir said bluntly.

I palmed my face in embarrassment.

Jean's smile vanished as soon as he heard her saying my name.

"What the fuck, Yeager!" He grabbed me in the collar and punched me in the stomach. I yelled in pain and started punching his face.

"Way to go, Ymir! Now we're going to watch them fighting again!" Connie said and crossed his arms.

Ymir laughed. Historia just shook her head.

Mikasa and Armin looked at each other and sighed.

Luckily, Marco came and stopped us. I was feeling so tired so was Jean based on how tired he looked right now.

"Jean, Stop it. Let's go eat" Marco said while pulling Jean away from me.

"I'm warning you, Yeager!" Jean threatened me and I pulled out a tongue at him.

"You're lucky Marco saved your ass!" I spat which only made him even angrier while Marco kept on pulling him away.

Armin patted me to sit down which I did and looked at Ymir angrily.

Ymir smirked. "Just confess to him, dorky," she said.

"I agreed with Ymir. I was hoping you and Jean could get along with each other" Historia said with a sweet smile.

Connie and Sasha nodded.

I sighed.