Must Read

Hello guys, how have you been?
It's really very sad for me to bring this news to you but there is nothing I could do.
I am sure you all must be speculating already.

Well,the message is to inform you that I have removed Iyunade: The trials of life from Wattpad as it has been signed as a paid story on another,Good novels.

I know how sad you all must be feeling right now, but honestly I am also sad. I am very sad that  you guys are going to be parting with the journey of Iyunade and Olatunde.

I will be dropping the link to the book on my bio so please go there and check it out.
I am sure and hoping I would receive the same support I got from you all there.

But before I go,let me tell you a little secret: I have twisted the book on Goodnovel from the beginning. I have added some spicy little details you wouldn't want to miss. So go check it out.

Don't forget,the link is in my bio and I am really counting on you guys for your support.
I love you all and Iyunade and Olatunde also loves you.

Hello guys,I just discovered that Wattpad is not allowing us to post other platforms apps.
So if you want to tell you that,if you want to continue reading just Dm me on my WhatsApp number (+2349031342281).