information

Hi-deamon talking
My-deamon thinking
Cute-talking
Little-thinking
Gennin-author talking
Shadow clone jutsu-jutsu obviously
______________________________________
These are the abilities of the EMS of Sasque
Blaze release/amaterasu
Tukiomi
Kotomatukami (1 year cool down)
Kamui
Susano
The power of the moon of the sage
Price
Chakra consumption
The tenseigan
The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, Additionally, it also grants the wielder Tenseigan Chakra Mode, which in turn gives the user an increase in speed, power, strength, durability, and reflexes. It also grants its user Truth-Seeking Balls which in turn gives the person control of all the 5 basic elements and yin and yang
Gives a tensei avatar
The power of the stars (only hinata)
Price
To control it you need complete confidence in yourself

The abilities of the renegan
Rinnegan are able to see chakra, as well as its flow within the body and the activated tenketsu of the Eight Gates,but cannot see through obstructions such as smoke bombs. One who possesses the Rinnegan can easily master any jutsu as well as all five nature transformations, create black receivers into which they can transmit their chakra,fully decipher the stone tablet written by Hagoromo, and counter the effects of the Infinite Tsukuyomi.
Possessing the Rinnegan grants the user a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique: control over attractive and repulsive forces with the Deva Path; the ability to mechanize one's body with the Asura Path; soul extraction through the Human Path; the menagerie of summons available to the Animal Path; chakra absorption through the Preta Path; and access to the King of Hell through the Naraka Path. These abilities can be distributed to the Six Paths of Pain - six bodies embedded with black receivers, which the user can control remotely. A seventh ability, the Outer Path, is said to allow the user to preside over life and death, granting the ability to revive the dead. The user is also able to summon and control the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path,as well as manifest chakra chains to bind the tailed beasts.The dōjutsu also grants the user a shared field of vision with the Six Paths of Pain, the King of Hell, and the Animal Path's summons, all of which possess copies of the Rinnegan.
Yin-yang release aka the ability to make anything out of anything and breed life into it. (If you are the original owner)
Price
Deva minimum 5 second cool down
Asura higher chachra drain
Human Path killes the person it is used on (can choose to hold on to)
Animal Path (chakra cost)
Preta Path (the chakra needs somewhere to go)
Naraka Path (to use it to its best ability you must know know what you want to do in the long run)
Outer path (to revive the dead a soul is needed to be used)
Narutos special abilities are
The power of the sun of the sage and nolage of all aspects of fuinjutsu.
Unick power to these twree
Sun- to give energy
Moon- to take energy
Stars- heal
Sun+moon= so6p cibaku tensei
Sun+stars= turn the clock forward to see the future concecrenses of actions
Moon+stars= turn the clock back to get a better look of past events
Sun+moon+stars= can do any 1 thing
The price
Sun (The given energy is from you or the sun if it is up in the sky.)
Moon (take to mutch and it can kill you and the person you are taking it from also you can take energy from the moon if you sow the mark to the moon)
Stars (healing works faster with the stars in the sky and takes energy)