part one how they got there powers and met

Hi-deamon talking
My-deamon thinking
Cute-talking
Little-thinking
Gennin-author talking
Shadow clone jutsu-jutsu obviously
______________________________________
Naruto
Why am I getting hurt what did I do wrong.
Ahhhhhh my eyes are burning
Shinra tensei.
*in his mindscape.*

Where am I a swer
Come here kit
Who are you
Kubi no Yoko the strongest of the tailed beasts
Ok do you wanna be friends
Sure kit the name is kurama
Ok go to the alleyway near you and smear your blood on the wall street by the opening. There you will know all that you need to about your parents.
Ok kurama but why do I suddenly know all that there is about seals and the renegan
You have the renegan and the nolage of seals is probably the renegan special ability of yours
Ok kurama goodbye
See you later kit
He will be the one who brings peace
*in the alleyway*
Now I smear my blood. Ok nice house let's look inside.
*after looking everywhere*
Ok there is one more room.
Ok there are 2 notes in here
Dear naruto
If you are reading this it means there were complications with your birth but don't be mad at your father for sealing the kiyubi in you anyways make sure to stay safe now to the formalities. I kushina usimaki-namakaze head of the usimaki clan give you access to all usimaki properties, bank accounts, and the usimaki scroll of sealing in the usimaki-namakaze household.
Love you son
From your mother
Kushina
Mom I love you too
Dear naruto
If you are reading this I had to seal the kiyubi in you and hireozen found that you are able to defend yourself I am sorry and I love you my son and if you've never met your Godfather then do me a favor and kick him I the balls his name is jariya now on to formalities. I minato namakaze-usimaki forth hokage give you access to all namakaze properties, bank accounts, and tools.
Love you my son make us proud
From your father
Minato your forth hokage.
Love you too dad and I will.
Kit why don't you go to the park then talk to your old man.
Not bad kurama.
Just think or you will seem crazy.
Ok kurama
Now we go to hinatas POV
I will never be good enough. Father branded me and banished me from the clan let's head to the park and see what I can find and to cry.
Let's go to saskue
Itachi why
To protect you from war that would of happened if they lived. Goodbye little brother my finally gift to you is the EMS. I'll be dead and you will have the EMS goodbye.
Tukiomi
Ima go to the park
At the park (naruto pov)
Who are you 2
Hinata hyuga
Saskue uchiha
My name is naruto usimaki dattaboyo
Why are you two upset
My brother killed my clan and died after he gave me one final gift
My father gave me the caged bird seal and banished me from the clan how bout y-o-u I just learned who my parents were and I had gotten betten by some villagers. Hey hinata let me try something asked saskue. Ok EMS kotomatukami become confident.
Saskue what did you do to me.
I made you more confident in your abilities. Hey let's become friends. I asked. No family. *we fist bump and get the marks.* how bout I take you to the old man hokage tomorrow to decide what to do. Let's go to my house.
When they get there.
Here we are my house wow I don't have anything to eat yet besides instant ramen so for tonight instant ramen but tomorrow we can get more food set up. I'll take you to your rooms  after you eat
The next day (hireozen's pov)

Enter
Old man
Hokage-sama
Ah naruto who are these two
My name is hinata hokage-sama
My name is Sasque uchiha hokage-sama
Ah I see why are you here with naruto. Oh um he said ha knew what to do for us 2 as we are both orphans as my father banished me from my clan. My clan got masaqured last night. Oh old man i have some things to ask you privately. Saskue can you. Ok sure.
Tukiomi
In this world I am God so let's now talk. Let's show you what happened yesterday night.
After that
Ok naruto please don't hate me it was for your own protection. Ok oldman but do You Know if I can reveal it after becoming cunnin or during the cunnin exams. That is acceptable. Oh and I know the secret to beating paperwork and the only price I have is that you let us on the same team even as family in secret and to let me know when my Godfather is going to be in town I need to have a little chat with him. How would we get away with it. Oh let us decide that. Ok fine how do I beat this evil. Two words shadow clones. Sigh excuse me while I  go bang my head on my desk. You 2 can live in your parents house and saskue you have a choice. I want to remain in the uchiha compound but I don't wanna ceap out of contact with you 2. Don't worry se I can worry about that. Said naruto. Oh before I forget can we become ninja.
Sure in a few years at age 6. Now go let me deal with stuff. Ok jiji yes hokage-sama.
The head to narutos house.
Ok so what are we gonna get to eat. Asked naruto
Well to become a strong ninja you need all the protines so an assortment of different fruits vetibals and meats. Said hinata. Ok now knew question how am I gonna get the supplies without getting kicked out of stores.
Kit right now you can't do anything. But maybe you could use henge. Make the rat symbol and think of what you want to look like. Thanks kurama. Your welcome kit
Yatta hinata chan let's go get some supplies for food and shinobi life.
After all that
1043 words cliff hanger I know I will do the next part soon.