Stay away from my hand , fuck off joanne

Michael and Gaga have been in quarantine for a while and the release of her album chromatica is coming close .
While discussing the matter of who is gonna take a shower first Gaga pushes Michael and he falls.

"Auw what wasss that for?' Michael said crying .
"I got bored" she replied while screaming in a F4.

Her and Michael have been arguing about the most stupid things.
They sometimes hate each other but they also love each other so fuckin much.

Michael gets up to cry in the bathroom.
He slips on a banana peel and hits his head on the floor. Gaga couldn't care less so she picks him up and repeatedly slaps his head against the floor.

Michael didn't had to go to the ER , thank god because how would Gaga explain that she accidentally touched his face and he got all bruised .

———————————————————————————

It's a beautiful morning Gaga just woke up and sees Michael fast asleep.
She was scared that If she woke him up she would see his morning boner and if there's anything she's scared of it's a juicy morning boner . How could she keep herself from sitting on it .

But it's to late .
Michael already woke up and his boner keeps staring at her .
"Hey babe" Michael said in his morning voice

"Hey daddy" Gaga said while staring at his boner like it's the devil.
"What'ssss wrong" Michael said while trying to find out what she is staring at .
"Uhm nothing .. uh just looking at your beautiful curling iron , If you know what I'm talking about" she said in her Britney voice.
"You wanna ssssit om it?" Michael replied.

Gaga jumps up from the bed and starts undressing like her life depends on it , because it does . What nobody knows is that she a sexaholic.

She starts riding him .
They're body's start smashing together , this sound should've been used for applause.
They're feeling the vibe until they realize they forgot to use a condom .
"Uh stef we forgot the condom" Michael said.
"Shut your mouth you little bitch , we don't need a condom stupid . I want to have baby's" she said .

They both come at the same time because they just do .
Michael accidentally shoots some of his cum in Gaga her eye . But she couldn't care less.
"Sssorry sssstefani"