Chromatica who?

It has been weeks since she released chromatica .
In this time she has been having sex with Michael 24/7 , but now it's getting boring . They've already done everything even anal.
Gaga decides to call her good friend Bradley.

"Hey b , I know were supposed to be social distancing but I need your help with something"

"Hey Stef nice to hear your voice again, what do you need my help with" Bradley said.

"Well my vagina  has been very dry the last days and we're getting tired of using lube , so we wanted to invite you to a threesome" she said already scared of his answer.

"Ohw that sounds painful, but why would I help you with that" Bradley replied.

"Because you make me wetter than anything else in the world even tony" she said hungerly.

"Okay Im on my way Stefani" said the hunk

———————————————————————————

They heard a loud knock .
It was so lood that Stefanis walls already Became wet.  It was so bad she left a trail of Wetness.
Michael walked behind her and went to lay on his belly , then he went to slide over the wet spots like a pinguïn . Until he hit the door.

"Hey Bradley come in" Stefani said.
"Hey Stef, hi Michael" Bradley said .
"Remember the last time we met?" Michael said while winking at Bradley.

Stefani could hold it in anymore she needed them both . Now .
She was already naked which Bradley only found out after her small body came from behind the door .
He immediately pinned her against the wall.

"You like that huh Stefani or should I call you gAgA"
"Now me , now me" Michael screamed with excitement waiting for Bradley to pin him against the wall.
"Okay baby" Bradley said in his most seducing voice .
He pinned Michael against the wall like his life depended on it .