Cloudgazing

Yoongi has mint hair, because damn. Tae is blonde because das my favorite. Yoongi is taller and 26, Tae is 22
-
"Just talk to him,"

"No Hoseok, I can't talk to him,"

"Why not Hyung? Did you lose your voice box?" Hoseok complained. He was tired of hearing Yoongi rant about this unknown boy he sees twice a day, everyday.

Yoongi huffed, "What am I supposed to say? 'Hey, I see you everyday before and after work and you're really cute and I didn't mean to be creepy but I couldn't stop staring at you' No thanks, I'm good,"

"You could just introduce yourself like a normal person, and then ask him out for a cup of coffee,"

"No, because then he'll say no and slap me and call me a freak and then I'll never see his beautiful face again," Yoongi yelled overdramatically, clutching his chest.

Hoseok was baffled, where the hell did Yoongi get that from? "Whatever, I'm done trying to help you. Just don't come crying to me again about your pathetic love life. I could've been cuddling with Jiminie but I was here listening to you complain. Good night Hyung,"

"Night Hobi," He pouted.

Now alone, he sighed. It was close to 5PM, the usual closing time of his shop. He liked having it open kind of late, because he usually got a lot of customers right before closing. And also because he was sure to catch the cutie if he left at 5. But that wasn't why though, it was because of the customers. Definitely.

Yoongi closed up quickly, almost eager to stop by the park and admire the scenery. "Finally,"

He almost sprinted, but stopped himself before he could lose the rest of his dignity. So he speed walked around the corner, where the park thankfully lied.

The blonde beauty was exactly where he always was, next to a willow tree, but not under it, right by the small pond. Except he wasn't lying down, smiling up at the sky as usual, he was standing up, frowning and yelling at his phone.

The boy, to Yoongi's suprise, threw his phone at the ground, pushing his back to the tree and sliding down, wrapping his thin arms around his legs.

Just as the mint haired male reached for the gate, his phone went off loudly, scaring both him and the ethereal boy. Yoongi swiftly grabbed his phone, answering without looking. He turned his back to the boy, sadly dragging his feet back to his apartment. "Min Yoongi," He said.

"Yeah I know Hyung. Where are you? It's getting late and you aren't home yet,"

"Oh, hey Namjoon. I'm on my way back now, I got held up at the shop,"

He heard Namjoon scoff, "Held at the shop my ass. You were creeping on that poor boy you always talk about at the park, huh?"

"Well I would've talked to him if your clumsy ass hadn't called," Yoongi declared, kicking a rock with a pout.

"Yeah and I hate crabs,"

"Shut up Namjoon. I'll be home in like 5 minutes," He hung up, not giving the other a chance to say goodbye.

"Goddamn it," He muttered to himself, upset that he just left the boy, who was clearly upset, alone. But it was too late now, he really just wanted to go eat and then pass out on his comfy bed.

The door to his apartment opened creakily, alerting Namjoon of his presense. "Took you long enough grandpa,"

"Shut your mouth you disrespectful long limbed buffoon,"

"Damn why are you so cranky?" The purple haired man asked, setting the table for dinner.

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi replied, "Maybe because I was finally about to talk to cutie and you ruined it,"