Untitled Part 2

Kim woke up with a start as she frantically looked around only to be greeted with the purple and grey colors of her bedroom walls. Rubbing her doe brown eyes she hoisted herself up on one elbow and tiredly picked up her phone and checked the time. 3.42. Great, just great. She thought.

  She had been having these dreams (well more like nightmares) ever since her 14th birthday. She had always thought nothing of it but they still creeped her out.
  It has only been a week since her birthday. Only a week since the dreams. Only a week since her family had moved. She had not left the house that week at all so nobody knew except her parents that she was there. Everyone else thought that just her mother and father were the only ones living in their cosy, warm house.
  Still hoisted up on one elbow she let a yawn slip as her eyes struggled to stay open. Soon enough she hit the bed with a soft thump and her eyes shut hoping the nightmares wouldn't come again.

  What she had failed to notice was two figures perched outside her window with glowing gold eyes.
 "Is she the one?" The male figure asked. "She radiates a strong power even stronger than him. We must get her on our side before he finds out her magnificent power and tries to manipulate her." The female figure stated.

  If Kim thought she was normal. She was dead wrong.