Tuesday night

(🍆💅🍑🧡💜😩👀🔞NSFW)

Dave gets on top of me, he undid his pants and I followed. Soon we where both naked and kissing passionately. Soon my fucking phone rang, I grabbed it still kissing Dave, I read the name, 'the scary virgin' I parted and answered it putting it on speaker, "hello?" I asked, "hey Jackson, what you up to?" As I was about to answer Dave grabbed the phone and moaned like an anime bitch and hung up putting the phone on silent. He placed it on the table and leaned down to my ear, "now...where were we?" He started to kiss my neck, I shivered. Now...I was asking myself...am I gay? Or...? I like woman...but Dave makes me feel EXTREMELY different. Am I bisexual? Maybe...? My thoughts where interrupted by Dave giggling, "h-hm?"
"Is that a boner?" He giggled and pointed, I blushed, "..." Dave rubbed his hand on my dick, "mmm-Daveeee" I panted, Dave smirked and pulled my boxers down, oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck-I sat up and looked away blushing madly, "is something wrong sportsy? We don't have to do this right now if you don't want to-"
"N-nah heh...uh..." Fuuuuuuck "k-keep going" Dave was hesitant but continued. He stroked my dick slowly making my heart leap. Nnghh fuck! Ugh~ damn! I kept my moans to myself, and I think Dave didn't like that so much. He grabbed me by my throat and whispered in my ear, "do you wanna know why I love you so damn much?" I let out a choked "why"
"Your voice, now use it" he smirked and continued stroking me. "Nnn... ah..." I roll my eyes back. He went faster and harder, I saw him pull off his trousers, I knew what was coming next. My blush deepened. Soon I yelled: "NGH FUCK! I-I'M CLOSE DAMMIT!" he kissed me hard and put his thumb over my tip, "quitt-a-ah~" Dave shushs me, "no cumming~"
"What i-if I do?" Dave gives off a shit-eating grin, "there's gonna be hell to pay~" Dave gets on top of me again and sits on my dick, "nnnghh-!" He rolls his eyes back and pants, "a-ah...fuck" I get a good idea, "A-Alexa?"
Beep
"Turn the heat up a little~" and oh God did she~ "o-oh...fuck~" Dave's face went from a cool purple to a hot deep royal, and I loved every bit of it! I put my hands on Daves hips, "ready?~" he nodded. He rose up a little and came back down hard, his head shot back and he moaned loudly, "mhmm~ wear that voice out baby! Ngghh~" Dave was sweating after a couple of minutes later, "hah...hah...fuck" I was just laying there, one hand on his hip and the other just relaxing. Dave was gripping the couch with his life, "don't cum~" I winked and he glared, "ah...a-ah...I..I'm trying no-not to~" I nod, "s-same" after a while Dave screams, "OKAY! SHIT! A-AH~ Cum! Do it! A-ack!" I pant and push Dave on the other side and get on top. I want to cum so fucking badly and I'll do anything to get me there. I ram my dick in him hard and cum gallons. I was sweaty and hot and a much different color then I was before all of this madness started. So was Dave. "Nnghh~ Old...Old Sport..." His eyes where full of stars, and love, and lust. "Y...yes Dave?"
"I love you" he smiles sincerely, I smile back, "I love you more"

A/N: ah! A short one, I try making these at least a thousand words but I ran out of ideas on this, thinking about bringing Henry up in this bitch? 🤔
651 words