Saying Goodbye

On this morning all I heard is silence. Usually at this time I hear Jungkook and Seokjin yelling at each other over who gets to eat the last rise cake. Jimin and Yoongi bickering, Namjoon burning up bread, Hoseok and Tae barging in my room like two crack heads.
Today i walked out my room with a empty apartment. Although there was a plate of food on the table that smelled yummy. I walked over to it and there was pink roses and a note on the side.

Note:
Good morning my princess P. Jin Hyung and I made your breakfast well more like Jin because I burned the eggs hehe. Anyways you may be wondering where are we.. It's a surprise! Eat up and wash up meet Sejin outside at 12pm. He will take you to the surprise. Btw we already carried all your other luggage's to the van.
Love Joon >•<

-

Sejin and some staff took me over to the company. I'm assuming for the surprise after the incident with Hani and Sohyun they won't leave my site. Sejin made sure I walked into the elevator before going off to his office. Once I reached the dance studio it was dark I walked over to turn the light. Boom! All the guys popped out their hiding spot yelling "SURPRISE!" The dance studio was decorated with balloons and treats all around plus lots of flowers. It felt like a birthday party..

"We wanted to though you a surprise goodbye party since we never got the chance.. I'm going to miss you so much Bestfriend." Seokjin said approaching me with a hug. I couldn't feel more happier and sad. I will always say.. couldn't even imagine this opportunity.
The rest came along to hug me and give me affection. Jimin pulled me over to the food tables to show off all the chocolate sweets he got us to eat.

"I remember when they first told us that army's were going to enter a contest to see who gets to spend time with us. We all were concerned and had mix emotions. I'm so glad they chose you."  I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek he's so adorable I'll miss my jiminie Pabo.
"Ughmmm.. watch those lips."  Namjoon said approaching me from behind wrapping his arms around my short self. In slightly giggled; Jimin got the hint and went over to chat with Tae who was making faces to Jungkook.
I picked up a cupcake and a cookie while Namjoon stayed hugging me with his chin on my shoulder.

"Want me to pick anything for you?"
"No... I just want to stay like this a little longer. I can't wrap the thought of you leaving in my head yet. Even though we agreed to do long distance it won't feel the same..."
"I know Namjoon but we have no choice. I need to go back and sort things out. God knows how long I would take, but time will tell and you just have to be patient."

The boys started to get noisy so we let go of the hug and walked over to them. Just seeing their smiles and laughs makes my heart ache is like I'm leaving something incredible behind. I wish I could just forget about America and stay here forever. It's hard all my family is over there and my Bestfriend.

"Let's hold our cups up and each of us make a toast for our sweet Y/n.. I shall start. Since your arrival I've been so happy I know I usually come off as grumpy and lazy. Not really though because you gave me energy and I don't know how to let that go. Don't forget us please always remember Yoongi oppa love you."

"Oh me turn!!! Y/n thank you for rationalizing with my dumb questions and theory's. You always babied me and we had such a fun time together. I'll miss your hugs and your famous pasta Alfredo but most importantly I'll miss you." -Tae

"I don't even want to think anymore... you leaving is taking a piece of my sun away. No more random dancing with socks on around the house. No more random visit in your hotel room and eating junk food Sejin doesn't know about. But I hope you come back to us one day." -hoseok

"Man I suck at this stuff because I'm going to cry. *starts tearing up; gets laughed at* Y/n you've been so sweet to me we had so many cute memories together. I remember when we snuck out and your first night here and I took you out only to see you buy GOT7 merchandise, which by the way TRADER. But the point is we all love you and please come back soon before Namjoon dies of sorrow." -Jimin

"Okay but most importantly you will miss your worldwide handsome oppa! Case close thanks for coming to my ted talk bye. *walks away, come backs flips his hair* no but really who am I going to cook with. Yoongi ignores me now and Namjoon burns everything down. You were the only one that cooked right and we sang together while crying over onions. I'll miss you sweetie." - seokjin

"*stares into space realize it's his turn* y/n do you want to ummm maybe not go home. Who cares about America anyways don't they got a orange president? But no seriously don't go no one games with me anymore and I'm baby bunny I need attention. I'm going to miss you so much really." - Jungkook

By this time we were all in tears the words they said to me were so sweet and special they hit my heart. I really am grateful for them.
Namjoon wouldn't let me go he either hugged me or held my hand. It's almost time for me to head to the airport and hasn't gave me a toast, the guys raised up their cups and we drank up the wine expect me I had sprite.

* Time skip at the airport *

The boys helped me carry my belongings all the way to check point. They made sure I had everything even before entering the airport. Once I reached the terminal for my departure they started to give me a tight hug one by one. I thanked them for what they all have done for me including Mr Bang who also accompanied us to the airport.

One by one they step to the side leaving Namjoon for the last word.
"I Promise to call you after work. I'll promise to make you feel special even if we are so far apart. Please love me and only me until one day I'm able to touch you again. I promise to fly you to me when you have the chance. I love you."

We kissed and slowly let go of each other. I took my carry on luggage and started to walk away. I turned one last time to wave at the boys who were already crying. I wiped my last tear and went into the gate of my airplane.

Sitting next to the window seat I looked as the plane went up to the sky and flew away from Korea. My fingers gently touched the window as I whispered my very last good bye.

**two years later**

This luggage is so heavy I swear not to mention all the loads of stuff coming internationally. Mr Bang is beyond generous for helping me get a head start. They will be so happy when I call them that I finally arrived to my new place expect him.... so much for those promises that didn't last long. All that doesn't matter no more forget him; I still have my six best friends who always been my far distance support.

——

"Y/n! Oh my gosh look how grown up you gotten not to mention I love the new look! But we are all still mad at you for not calling us all week!" Seokjin said pulling me into a hug.

"You came back....."
Everyone turned around giving me space to see his face. A face I haven't seen in two years someone I loved with all my heart, someone who forgot what we had. I think I still love you Joon.

The end >-<

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Authors Note

Wow you sticked through the end! Thank you so much for doing that I really hope you liked this fanfic. I know it might have been a bit boring at times sorry about that, however I tried my best to keep the attention and action there.. I hope that you felt happy and had some good laughs or cry's with this fanfic. Honestly I'm not sure if it will do so well but let's see if you readers surprise me.. if your wondering why it ended the way it did that's because I want keep you on your feet wanting more heheh. Maybe if it's a success and you guys ask for a sequel maybe later along the line I'll consider it who knows. Please let me know what you think of the fanfic on the comments. I love to read what you have to say. Okay bye and good luck.