₩#@T!??!!?!?!

Boboiboy opened his eyes to see Fang asleep on his bedside.

"Fang? Ey wake up." Boboiboy nudged his best friend awake noticing his more sqeaky and utterly girly voice.

"What the what!?" Boboiboy exclaimed.

"Huh? AHH!!!" Fang shouted falling to the floor.

"Umm. You okay?" Boboiboy asked his friend who was currently on the floor.

"B-Boboiboy!?" Boboiboy nodded his head.

"Why's my voice like this?" He asked.

"Umm. It's not only your voice. Here." Fang gave Boboiboy a mirror and he or she was shocked to see who it was.

"WHAT HAPPENED!!?!??!!?" She screamed.

"You got hit by GenderBot." Cici Ko answered walking inside.

"GenderBot? I read about him before. He's a Power Sphera that can permenently change your gender and- OH MY GOD- I've been hit haven't I?" Boboiboy asked.

"Um. Yes. You have. But only you."

Then Ochobot came in.

"Boboiboy are you okay?" Ochobot went to her arms.

"I'm okay Ochobot. And just call me Halilintar." Boboi-I mean Halilintar said.

"Let me check your power watch."

Ochobot scaned the power watch and said,

"Just as I thought." Halilintar looked at Ochobot.

"What do you mean?" Ochobot who was still hugging his friend explained.

"I think that the alien's intention was to make your powers weak. The alien thought that if he changed your gender your power watch will have to get used to it before letting you use your other powers."

Halilintar looked worried.

"Well uh um did he uh succed?" Ochobot shook his head and Halilintar breathed out her heavy sigh of relif.

"Only Cyclone, Blaze and Thorn are girls. The rest are still boys." Halilintar smiled.

"Ooh! I like my new hair." She said.

"I guess her girl personality is coming." Ochobot sweatdropped.

"I'm still keeping my cap." Halilintar said who tied her long black hair and strand of white into a ponytail. She wore her cap still backwards.

"I look so cute!" She chirped.

"Yeah.." Fang whispered but Ochobot heard and nudged him.

"Look's like someone has a crush~~" Ochobot teased.

"Hey. I liked her even before this- wait why am I telling you this?" If Ochobot was human Fang would be certain he'd be smirking.

The next day Halilintar went to school in her now girl uniform.

"Heya!" She chirped at her classroom. Everybody's eyes were on her.

"What happened?" Yaya asked.

-Flash back-

Ying and Yaya went to Halilintar's room and apoligised for how they acted and Halilintar of course accepted it.

-End of flash back-

After Halilintar told them the whole thing.

"Wow. How do you feel?" Ying asked.

"Hmm. More..Girly but like 10/30% girly. And yeah. I'm okay." Halilintar smiled and the girls covered their eyes.

"Too bright." They struggled to keep their eyes open.

"Heheheh. Sorry." Halilintar scratched her cheek and sweatdropped.

"Alright class- err who are you?" The teacher asked.

"It's me! Boboiboy. But I go by Halilintar now." Halilintar explained (again).

"Ooh. Okay. Please take your seat."

The students obeyed and soon class ended.

"Bye Ying! Yaya!" Halilintar said her goodbyes to her friends and went home with her best friend.

"Fang c'mon." Fang and Halilintar went to the entrance of the school in silence. But it wasn't an awkward one. More of a peaceful one.

"KYAA!!! FANG!!!"

"HALILINATAR!!!!"

"NOTICE USS!!"

It seems like more fanboys and girls were there.

"Run?"

"Run!"

And they ran until their legs were so tired they fell to the sofa.

"So tired." Halilintar said trying to control her breath.

"Me too." Fang was the same.

They ended up having another sleepover.

As they fell asleep Ochobot couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

Hali was facing Fang's chest as Fang was smelling the sweet field of flowery sent on her hair.

"I ship it."

Hey guys. Sorry it's short I just had sooooo much homework. And ALOT to think about.