★ Request Page ★

This chapter is for oneshot requests. Before you can go a request there are some rules:

Requests that are going to be declined:
•Rape oneshots
•incest oneshots
•Yandere oneshots
any OC as this is an Xreader
•Ships
I don't want to come off as rude, but I do not find myself comfortable writing any of those scenarios. Also since it is an Xreader, I'd rather it stick to it like that so no ships and OC's.

Any other request may be accepted as long as it doesn't involve any of the above.

When requesting you have to specify what type of one shot, (not just Leviathan x reader) I will try my best on writing smut/ lemon as it will be my first time.

Requests that I am willing to write:
•Characterxreaderxcharacter
•Angst
•lemon/smut
•Lime
•Anything is not in the declines list

In the near future I may close this book and dedicate a book to each character.

I will credit those who have requested the oneshot. I know many tend to forget where they requested the oneshot  if you would like to keep it anonymous, please message me privately :) if you would like to be tagged lmk when you submit your request.

I may update this chapter in the future and I will write an author's note in the beginning of a chapter notifying you on the update.

So that it can be easier for readers to find what chapter involves which category of the oneshot. I decided to show the emojis I will be using:

Angst = 💔
•Lemon =🍋
•Fluff= ☁️

An example can be :

Good Deeds - Lucifer x Fem. Reader ☁️

If you requested a story it will be posted as such:

REQUESTGood Deeds - Lucifer x Fem. Reader ☁️

And as a reminder I will be giving you credit for the oneshot, if you want to remain anonymous send me the request via private message.
Also reminder that I do have other books and I am also a college student who has a part time job. So it might take a while for an update. But I promise to be able update as fast as I can !

I hope to have a one shot out soon.

So that it can easier for me for you requests I would like you to place them down below. It will be easier for me to find them.

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌

If you guys would like, you can add me on Obey Me! My user ID is down below :3