Just a Child

Alastor X Child Reader
Requested by this true dear Poogie_Pie
Now onto the story.
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
A little demon was roaming the streets of hell wanting to find someone to love her. She went into a bar wanting something to drink and eat " Mimzy?" The woman turned to her " Ah Y/n any luck today?" The young demon sighed
" why cant you just adopt me?" Mimzy sighed " as much as I would..I cant my schedule is to tight hunny" Y/n sighed and got out of her chair " Later Mimz" Mimzy smiled "Later, stay safe".

Y/n continued her way only to be stopped " What're you doing out here at this time of night" Y/n turned around
"Why does it matter?" He looked down at the child "Well, Its not safe at this time" Y/n scoffed and kicked his shin.

He kept his smile but anger and pain
"That wasn't polite or nice what so ever!" He said keeping his cool with the girl.

"Yeah whatever" she muttered walking away. "Little girl where are your parents at" she looked down "Up there" she replied pointing to the heaven star. "Then who's been looking after you?"
Y/n smiled." Mimzy" Alastor sighed
"your my daughter now!" Y/n looked up." What?" He smiled wider "your my daughter now dear" Y/n looked down
"My...Im your daughter?" He nodded now back home we go" he picked you up in his arms and teleported to the hotel.

"Dear friends I am home with a guest" everyone looked up " Aww she's cute" Charlie said snatching you from his arms "Wow...I didn't know hell still had cuties" Vaggie said gently pinching your cheek "Hey!" Angel yelled "Im cute!" He said. The three swarmed you with questions, to a point you started crying for Alastor.

"There there dearie, you must be tired" he said patting your back " Mhm" you replied tiredly "alright I'm taking this small kid to bed night everyone" Alastor cheered walking off with you.

He reached his room and put you in his bed "Alastor will I ever get to see my parents" he sighed "I doubt it but I will help" Y/n gave off a bigger yawn snuggling up closer to him, "I don't care I love you papa" Alastor's heart melted at your words " I love you to dearie, now sleep" he said tucking you in and leaving his staff next to you " Papa?" Alastor turned "yes?" She smiled
" Thank you for taking me in" his smile narrowed giving more of a fatherly look " your welcome.. Tomorrow we'll go see mimzy!" By that time you were asleep.

He opened the door to see the others, his smile grew wider and his eyes became clocks "Do not touch or hurt her in anyway OR your soul will be mine" they all nodded " Now that Dearie is asleep lets go and hang out friends" they all smiled.

3 hours later cries echoed throughout the whole hotel. "Excuse me I must deal with something". He entered the room and walked up to you "Dearie?" You looked at him "Papa!" He walked up and laid next to you "Whatever is the matter Dearie" you looked at him and hugged him "Ah your an Attention seeker" you beamed snuggle real close "night Papa!" He smiled "Night dear".