preface, hello, welcome, requests open

hiya i'm a dummy who's crushing really hard on the onceler. in the year of 2020.

there's a renaissance happening and i'm so proud to be a part of it. our fandom is biggering, people are returning or coming in for their first time, and what i notice is that between 2012 tumblr and the lack of other real substance, there's not as much good fic as we'd like. i'm gonna help with that, as much as i can. where miru and splorpo stand as the fandom figureheads on tumblr and tiktok, i hope to at least become semi-important here. these are gonna be posted on all three of the major sites: wattpad, ao3, and ff.net, as to spread as much as possible.

i'm here to write the fic we all need of everything onceler. especially x readers because it's all either bad, ironic, gross, or all three. there's some genuinely good, creative people here and i sound like a clown but i wanna help rise up.

it may seem scary that one of the most infamous fandoms is coming back. and i may sound pretentious. but the pen is mightier than the sword, and i want to make things happen. we need more love, healthy morals, and creativity here, and those are my goals, so how bad can I be?

please request i head empty i need ideas. and please specify whether u want greedler or onceler since, yknow, they have different aesthetics