Chapter 16 - Reasons

After everyone settled down and went to sleep, Luna crept down to the Sky Joker. She took some things with her and returned to her room at the palace. She shook Aura awake instantly. "Shh. They will hear us.." Luna said. Aura rubbed her eyes. "Luna? Whats up?" She asked. Luna sighed. "We have to leave. We can let the others return to Earth. We have to-" she began. Aura jolted up. "Gabriel! This is our chance to return home! What are you waiting for?" Aura said. Gabriel/Luna sighed. "You guys dont remember? We came here to get the crown of the princess remember? Thats why we are here in the first place! We cannot just leave without it! We sent an advance notice 3 years ago! We have to steal it tonight! We swore that we would steal it!" She said. Aura sighed. "Geez Luna. And risk getting out of this place? No. Chibi and I alreadt planned everything when we go to Earth and Twilight wants to meet someone special! And Tiara! She wants to steal some awesome stuff and so is Prodigy! I mean sure we havent seen her in a while now. But I texted her so that she can come here and we could leave." She said. Luna sighed. "I thought we would steal anything we put our minds too. And I thought we would steal this!" She said. Twilight woke up from all the wracking. "Whats going on in here?" She asked. Luna sighed. "Fine. You win. Ill not steal the crown anymore.. Only because so we can head home.." she said. "Yehay!" Chibi said jumping from her bed. Tiara cheered in her sleep. Suddenly, Prodigy smashed silently into the room through the window. "Heya peeps! Heard were heading out of here!" She said. Spade annoyingly opened the door of the girls room. "Your all to loud!! We all need our beauty Sleep!!" He said. Joker laizly dragged Phoenix's wing as they both appeared to the door. "Damn ur all so noisy!!! Shusssshhh Akai sleepy!!" He said half awake. Phoenix nodded despite having his head on the floor. "Yah. Keep the gossiping down pls." Shadow said. The girls giggled as Queen watlz in. "The noise is unbearable!!" She said. Ruko nodded. "I need sleep too..." he said. Hosshi just cuddled near Joker. And Joker being very sleepy, hugged Hosshi. "Hosshi!" The cat said as it snuggled on Joker.

When your thinking this book would end with them retuning to Earth, think again. For when there is a good guy, there is a bad guy.....