Sabrina

It was towards the end of the day. I was ready to leave and go home and get some rest until I have to come back again. I didn't see a point in helping these guys especially with Richard being there, but if this gives Stevie and I something to do after then I suppose I might as well be okay with it. I stood at my locker putting my stuff away. As I shut my locker door I came face to face with Johnny standing looking more awkward as always. He held his books close to his hands-chest and knuckles so white.

"Johnny, are you supposed to get picked up by your parents?" I asked as I shit my locker and leaned against it

"I got the car today...I'll be waiting" Robert said as he walked off patting his brothers shoulders. He nodded at Johnny as he walked off

"I-I just wanted to know how are you?" Johnny asked

"Look if this is about Richard I'm over it now" I said

"Johnny...I know you like me" I said. He froze and cheeks turned pink and coughed a bit that maybe he was wishing he wanted to vanish in that moment

"I-I look..I know it seems crazy but y-

"I get it...but I rather stay at where we're at right now...we're both different" I said as I was about to walk off before he could grab a hold of my arm. I turned around to face him "how so?" He asked

"I dated Richard for two years...that should tell you what kind of guys I'm into" I said as I officially walked away not giving him a chance to say anything back to me. It was the end of the day. Everyone was almost getting picked up. I was one of the students standing outside of the school and other students were sitting outside by the benches while I was standing at the entrance of the school building.

~~~~~

Third person POV

Sabrina was standing by the entrance of her school waiting for her mother. Her mother always left work a bit late and always picked up Sabrina later after everyone else got picked up. Sabrina after almost everyone had left. This always happened to her since primary school, she stood there anyways. Then a hand came by the window as the back of her head facing the glass of the door , a hand, long fingers, veins popping out from underneath the skin so surreal, pale with no skin color. She was oblivious to this. The hand slammed the window, scaring her as she stumbled away from the door.

Sabrina

I flinched as my heart jumped out of my chest, I spun around to look at the glass of the door. Nothing. I heard as if someone slapped their hand against the window but there was no hand. I stood back but started reaching my hand when I felt my heart lung out of my chest. I held my hand close to my chest as I was breathing a bit rapidly, my mom honked her car. My heart can only take so much. I walked closer to the car as I opened the door to see my mom in the drivers seat giving me a soft smile.

"Mom you scared me" I said as I had my hand over my chest

"You seemed distracted.." my mom trailed off as she looked behind me looking back at me "did you see something?" She asked

I looked back at the door but saw nothing. "I thought I heard something...it was nothing" I said as I shook my head brushing it off to some light tap sound

"Okay" my mom said as she didn't seem to believe me. She started the car and off we drove off

My mom and I arrived home as I threw my bag into the floor and shut the door behind me. My mom hung the keys on the key holder as she looked off her shoes and sighed with relief.

"You wanna watch a movie?" My mom asked

"Sure. I have to be back at the school later" I said as I dropped my self onto the Sofa