SONIC: SIDES OF THE MATTERS: Offical Story

Once upon a time.. Sonic defeated Eggman as usual, but slayed an evil foe named Infinite. 9 years later.. Dr. Eggman and his assistants Orbot and Cubot, pick up his body and takes him to Eggman's lab. When they heal him with his healer machine, it accidently breaks the Phantom Ruby. But Orbot was lucky to collect it's power in a jar, and decides to put it in a new weapon made for Infinite. Then, Eggman has an idea! Eggman shows off his recent machine, "The Portal Spit-Out'er"! He decides to puts the Phantom Ruby's power into the machine's! Eggman wants the portals to summon bots! But when the portals finally summon in 2 days later, they summon villains and heroes that were forgotten or have passed away! The Portals aura were intense and loud however, bringing the biggest villian, Mephiles the Dark, back to life! He then meets up with Merlina, Dark Oak, Fleetway, Lyric and Infinite, and they all complain how annoying and disruptive Sonic and his friends are. Mephiles reasonably explains how they should combine their forces to take over the timelines and galaxy! Infinite gives some of his new power to the villains, and gives then unbelievable power! Mephiles can now get stronger and can warp into timelines to stop Sonic from saving the day! Will Sonic and his summoned friends stop these evil foes he faced to save the day?