OO1

Give me the vision to see my demons and beat 'em at night

namjoon was staring at himself in the mirror before he began to laugh.

The red lipstick on his lips that reached up his cheeks was pissing him off.

the red markings on his face mocked him as wasn't happy that his smile wasn't wide.

poking his lips and making them lift as much as they could go naturally but it wasn't working.

looking at the mirror before he saw himself laughing and holding a knife.

his self in the mirror was holding a knife and pretending to cut the corners of his lips.

smiling at the idea he started to laugh loudly as he took out his pocket knife and put it to his lips.

But I think you know that already
You call me evil but how would you know it
Unless you live it already You think you're better right?
'Cause nobody's seen what you've done in the dark   But if I put your life in this light you would crumble and fight
To survive or die but bitch I fucking knew that already
I ain't special

taking the knife he cut into the corners and let the blood pour out onto the counter of the bathroom.

crying and laughing as he gripped the counter and yanked on it as he cut through the pain.

laughing more before he then cut on the other side as more blood poured out onto the counter.

looking at his cut open face he laughed even louder as he threw the knife at the mirror.

pounding the counter and laughing harder towards his reflection and walked out.

looking at you while the blood was mixing with the white paint and red lipstick.

"look, precious. i found a better mask to wear."
"

don't i look handsome?"

You fucking pricks
I'll fuck you 'til you love me
Then pay you to do some tricks