Orochimaru vs. Jinchūriki

Suddenly, Naruto got surrounded by the Nine-Tails cloak. This was always Naruto's problem, he always let his emotions take over. When my father mentioned Sasuke's name for the second time, Naruto grew a second tail and rushed at him with superhuman speed, punching my father in the face and causing him to go through several yards worth of trees. It wasn't long before he made his way back to the rest of us. by the time he made it back to us, the part of his face where Naruto punched him had peeled off, revealing the face of the host body Orochimaru was currently using. Using his Face Copying Jutsu, my father reapplied his face.

Due to my father's taunting, Naruto grew a third tail. The appearance of the third tail caused the chakra in the air to intensify. I could sense it from where I was. Naruto's three-tailed form then began to form a chakra vortex above them.

Naruto prepared to attack my father. Kabuto tried to strike Naruto from behind with his Chakra Scalpel. Naruto noticed him coming and emitted a roar causing his chakra to send Kabuto flying backwards into Sakura, knocking her out. Kabuto continued to fly through the bridge as he crashed into a tree in the woods. Naruto's attack destroyed Tenchi Bridge, and he went after my father, who was running away from Naruto, further away from the bridge. I raced to catch up to him. I eventually found him in a clearing and it wasn't long before Naruto followed. I soon noticed Sai flying overhead on an ink bird, also observing the fight.

Naruto managed to rip my father's arm off, who used a Substitution Jutsu that caused him to materialise and regurgitate a new body from his mouth, restoring the limb he had lost.

The chakra of the Nine-Tailed Fox began to rip, burn and peel away Naruto's skin, leaving just blood and chakra; his peeled skin was then soon incinerated by the chakra. Naruto then sprouted the fourth tail. Naruto, now having no skin, no conscious hold on his body and covered only in blood and chakra, let out a devastating roar.

Naruto began to fight against my father who attempted to use his snakes to grab a hold of Naruto, but the Nine-Tailed Fox's chakra ended up incinerating the snakes. As the chakra started to burn my father as well, he used his Substitution Jutsu again. Retaining the bottom half of a snake, he slithered rapidly towards Naruto and punched Naruto in the face. Naruto was able to grow another fox head and claws out his chakra and managed to bisect my father. Using his Gathering of the Snakes Jutsu, my father was able to connect and regenerate both of his halves. He tried to finish Naruto off by spitting out one thousand snakes, each armed with a sword in their mouths. However, Naruto used one hand to create a devastating blast of pure chakra that incinerated the snakes and sent my father flying.

Naruto then prepared himself to use the Tailed Beast Bomb, the ultimate tailed beast Jutsu. As Naruto swallowed the chakra balls, the increased density caused him to sink into the ground, although he still fired the Tailed Beast Bomb as a beam towards my father, who tried to block the move by summoning the Triple Rashomon, but it was completely obliterated by the Tailed Beast Bomb. My father then tried using his Kusanagi Blade in an attempt to impale Naruto. Although the sword did hit him, it didn't impale him. Instead, Naruto was sent flying through the air and into a wall near the bridge.

With Naruto now out of the way, I watched as Sai approached my father and Kabuto, who was now by his side. From where I was, I couldn't hear what they were saying, so I decided to move closer.

"Danzo, huh? That senile old geezer's still alive? And still up to his old tricks?" I heard my father say. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I guess it's good that I decided to stick around. It looked like this conversation was going to be an interesting one.

"I come bearing a message from Danzo," Sai replied with his usual fake smile. "He says –"

Before he could say anything more, my father cut him off. "Hold it! When you speak to me, I suggest you choose your words carefully or else, you'll die".

Sai just kept smiling. "But sir, I am only allowed to relay exactly as Danzo has instructed me. if the message meets with your displeasure, by all means, do what you will". My father seemed to relax at that.

Suddenly, he threw a sword at Sai, which actually ended up hitting him. At that moment, I was glad I was still a snake, otherwise, I might have gotten caught in the crossfire. I was kind of disappointed when Sai turned out to be just an ink clone. I still didn't like him.

"You don't know the first thing about manners, do you?" My father said to him. "When addressing someone of superior rank, Proper etiquette dictates you face them directly". Apparently, my father already knew that he was a clone.

Suddenly, Sai popped out of the ground. "Well then, speak up," my father said once Sai was completely out of the ground.

"The truth of the matter is my master, Lord Danzo, has longed to meet you, Lord Orochimaru," he replied. "Ever since the time you nearly destroyed the leaf". I narrowed my eyes. "And that is the message Danzo wanted me to convey".

"I find that very interesting," my father replied. "It's a very intriguing story, but give me one good reason why I should believe you".

Sai went to retrieve something from his backpack when Kabuto appeared and attacked him, spilling the contents of his backpack onto the floor. Pinned to the ground by Kabuto, Sai said to my father, "the contents of that envelope might convince you".

My father cautiously picked up the envelope and opened it. As soon as he read over the paper that was in the envelope, his demeanour changed. "Kabuto let the child go. We're going to be taking him with us". I wished I could see what was in the envelope to make him change his mind.

Reluctantly, Kabuto stood up, letting Sai go. I watched as they left together. It wasn't until they were out of sight that I changed back to normal. Crouched on the ground, I sent a snake to the Captain Yamato clone that I knew was lurking nearby and attached it to him so I would be able to track him.

I couldn't place it on my father or Kabuto because they were likely to notice it and Sai, having been trained by one of the village elders, was just as likely to notice it, so the Captain Yamato clone was my best option.

After that, I teleported to the bridge where Naruto, Sakura and the real Captain Yamato were in case they needed any help. I got there and heard Sakura ask, "Where's Sai?"

"Sai's gone," I replied, grabbing their attention. They spun around and stared at me, confused. "He left with my father and Kabuto just now. Looks like he's not as trustworthy as you thought".

"No, Sai's a jerk but he wouldn't just abandon the village," Naruto denied. "Would he?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I saw it with my own two eyes. Supposedly, Danzo wanted to meet him. Sai handed him an envelope and then they left together".

"Did you see what was in that envelope?" Captain Yamato asked.

I shrugged my shoulders again. "I had transformed into a snake to be able to listen to the conversation, so I didn't really see much of anything".

I noticed a huge cut on Sakura's arm, probably from Naruto in his Nine-Tails form, so I crouched down next to her and did my best to heal it. When I was done, I stood up and turned around and looked at the crow sitting on a branch watching me. "I'll be going now. Who knows? Maybe I'll see you at the hideout". Then I transformed back into a snake and attached myself to Naruto in case the Captain Yamato clone didn't last, knowing that he was the least likely to notice me. Then the four of us left.