.nineteen.

DATED: 30th September, 1999, Thursday

TOGETHER

HERMIONE POTTER POV:

I smiled as me and Draco stepped out of our room, all fresh and dressed up. Outside in living room first to hug me were Narcissa then my mother then Ally followed by Ginny, Hayliegh, Pansy, Astoria and lastly Luna. The males were already outside and Draco was with them. I sat down between Narcissa and Lily while Ginny, Ally and Tori sat on my left and Pansy, Hales and Luna on my right. "Show us" they said and I blushed as I stood up. I pulled my top u and yanked my pants from my right side down. "Wow" they said "It's same as Narcissa" Luna muttered and I smiled. "We can't wait to have ours" Pansy said and I smiled.

Soon the boys came in.

"Take care of yourself children and donot anything we wouldn't have done" Fred said as he stepped in the fire place with Ally. "Is there is anything you wouldn't have done?" George asked "Actually no so you can do everything" Fred said and they flooed away followed by Narcissa, Lucius and George and Hayliegh. My Parents hugged me and then flooed away.

"So when are you guys planning to get engaged?" I asked as we all sat down on the sofa.

Draco was right beside me as he held my hand and I kept my head on his chest,It felt normal to do these things.

While Ginny and Harry cuddled beside us Tori, Blaise and Neville sat on left while Pansy, Theo and Luna on right.

"Yes about that, Ginny will you like to get our ceremony done here or at mansion?" Harry asked. "Here" Ginny said and we all smiled.

"We can get the ceremony done together, I mean come on it's so cool and I can't wait to get those tattoos so it better if we get engaged here, when are you guys comfortable" Luna said excited.

"Well umm we can ask our parents-" Harry started but Ginny cut him "Already asked your parents they said all they care is that their dress should not be damaged if they flooed down" she said excited.

"Next week?" Theo said and all girls squealed. "Yay" Pansy said and kissed Theo making him blush. "Now everyone is going to be engaged, and we gonna do it-" Astoria started but all girls said together "TRADITIONAL WAY" they said and we all smiled as boys laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH!!!!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter then show some love and vote for the story!

Every vote counts.