1 [introductions]

........................................................................................
Midoriya's POV:

I slowly walked into class, it was a normal day. Just getting picked on by a few kids, learning lessons, eating, leaving. I was just a senior in high school, I didn't stand out, I kept good grades, and I choose to have very few friends. That choice was the right one because now I could focus on Highschool and still have people to talk to. Anyways let me introduce you to my friend group...

Let's start off with Tenya, Iida:
He's really sweet and is always looking out for what's best for me. He accepts most things about me unless it's going against rules (which doesn't happen often). He is the schools president, he's also in the same grade as me making him a senior. We have all of our electives together, that's how I managed to meet him. He has this electric blue hair, and we all like to make fun of his eyebrows (they look like check marks). He's pretty tall and does track, which he wants me to do but I'm not one for sports. Anyways moving on..

Up next is Uraraka, Ochako:
She's so sweet, we got off on the wrong foot when I met her but where friends overall. She tried confessing to me but I turned her down since I wasn't really attracted to girls. She accepted who I was immediately, and is currently dating the flash up there. I'm so glad they're a happy couple. She's a senior just like me but she's younger than me still, just glad I'm older than someone. She has this brown bob with bangs over her face, she has these bright pink cheeks, and these big eyes. She's one for wearing makeup and it suits her, she reminds me of an anime character. She's short which is saying a lot since I'm short, she does art in her free time. She always knows the- what's that word she uses, oh "tea."

And finally Shouto, Todoroki:
He's really nice, we had a tough time getting him to trust us but he's here and I'm glad he is. I've had a crush on him for quite awhile, so has every other girl in this school at one point. He's pretty popular surprisingly and chooses to hang out with us, I mean I'm not complaining I'm glad he does. Now he's more of a quite guy, he keeps to himself and has the same friends as me. He actually makes me feel less like a third wheel now so I'm glad for that. Shouto is a lot taller than Iida, he has half red and half white hair. He rocks that with one blue eye and one brown eye, he rocks that half and half look. Now what you might not expect from a kid in Highschool, he has a nasty scar over his eye (but somehow he still makes it look hot, I wish I could). Also he has bad daddy issues but you didn't hear that from me.

Let me introduce myself i'm Izuku, Midoriya:
I'm what you would consider to be a nerd. I'm a senior, I'm also one of the only openly gay kids in school making me a subject of bullying (I'm kind of used to it at this point). The only good thing about that is every guy tried to dodge me thinking I'm going to hit on them. News flash most of them are not even that hot. I'm pretty smart and get good grades, I live with just my mom so.. I guess I shouldn't make fun of Todoroki's daddy issues, I've got my own. I have curly green hair and big eyes, I look really feminine and less like a guy, I guess god knew I was gay. I'm pretty short and I have freckles surrounding my face. I wear these round almost like Harry Potter glasses but only when I read.
........................................................................................

School had just ended and I was in the hallway chatting with everyone making small talk. "Todoroki- you can't- you can't just deny a girl like that. She has feelings-" I explained. "And I don't, I don't see a difference. Why lead her on? That's even worse." The teen simply defended himself. Midoriya started shaking his hand trying to cue his friends to help him out. After a minute of this Iida chimed in, "Midoriya has a point Todoroki, although you do too. But you should always accept her feelings or at least turn her down nicer." Iida started lecturing him. Ochako was busy fixing her hair and staying on her phone, she had gotten used to chiming out there arguing. After awhile  of them bickering to each other they all split there separate ways to go home.

I put in my earbuds and started my music, it was sort of upbeat and calming. I was looking at the floor avoiding eye contact, I took my earbuds out for a second to fiddle with them when I ran right into someone's chest. Looking up to investigate-

"Kacchan!?" I should've known when I ran into this firm figure. He was head of the football team, a strong jock with a promising future. Aka my childhood friend, he basically stoped being friends with me in the start of Highschool. Everyone does change around Highschool and his occurred when he left me. He started doing sports and making friends, he became hella popular and really good looking. Men and women can't resist him, when he came out as bisexual at the beginning of this year no one was really surprised, he was kind of a player but refused to accept it. He had this ash blonde spiky hair and these piercings red eyes that would stare you down. He wore a single chunky cross earring and sported some nice fashion choices. He was a sight for sore eyes.

"Damn nerd, watch where you're going." He calmly said. I was in shock from him not yelling that I kinda stood still, and couldn't talk at all. Kacchan started to look upset that I wasn't moving.

"Deku?!" He angrily yelled.

"Ah.. yes Kacchan?"

"Stop calling me that nerd!"

"Yes Bakugou!" I yelled running away from him. It caused me to run right into Kirishima which I quickly swiveled around right after. Running home from embarrassment was a new found specialty of mine recently. I've been really clumsy and now it's really starting to show. I was hoping if I ran home fast enough Kacchan wouldn't catch up to me.

Bakugou's POV:

I watched the nerd run off, I also watched him run right into Kirishima in his hurried pace. "You okay-" Kirishima tried to yell out. He looked kinda concerned for the green blob, I mean I would to if some small nerd just got scared of by me. I admit I'm not the nicest. "What did you do Bakugou?" Kirishima tried asking me. "Nothing, all I did was tell him to watch out. Then he was just paralyzed in front of me- for once I think I did nothing wrong." I explained. Kirishima sighed, he definitely didn't believe me. He's been getting me to control my "explosive" personality recently. I don't see the problem, I'm fine just the way I am.

"Bakugou? Did you yell at him? The small fragile green bean?" Kirishima asked.

"No"

"Bakugou?"

"Okay fine I did, but only because he wouldn't move. He was pissing me off and again would not get out of my way. Childhood friend or not he was being annoying!?" Bakugou said that last part questioning himself, almost as if he wanted to say something else. "But you get my point, right?" He asked Kirishima, trying to calm himself down.

"Yes I do, but you shouldn't yell at him. It's just not right." Kirishima said that last part silently, he always saw Bakugou watching him from a distance or keeping an eye on him to make sure he's safe. He knew that deep down Bakugou felt something else about Midoriya, and he needed Bakugou to realize it.

"Okay, okay that's fair. Let's go to my car."

"Okay!" Kirishima agreed swiftly and started running twords his car leaving Bakugou behind. 
........................................................................................
Authors note: hey guys this my first chapter I'll be posting more soon and making the chapters progressively longer. Let me know if I spelled something wrong and again I hope you guys enjoyed.