iPod Shuffle Challenge

Ipod Shuffle Challenge Fanfiction

So this is a challenge where you listen to your music on shuffle, and while the song is playing, you write a small fic, or snipit of something. Once the song stops, you have to move onto the next song. It's actually really fun! ^.^ BUT, Warning, there IS yaoi parings in this. (The only thing that happens is kissing) So if you don't like boyXboy parings there may only be a few you'll like so... And just a reminder, all this was wrote on the spot, no time to think about it, no pausing the song, so it is going to be random. 

Anyway, Enjoy! =^w^=

-Hands Held High - Linken Park

Naruto stuffed his old orange sweater into his duffle bag. He sighed, zipping up the bag and making his way to the hall, taking one last glance at his old room, before closing the door, maybe for the last time. He walked towards the living room, his head felt light, his palms were sweaty, but he kept his head up as he said his last goodbyes to his mother and his longtime friend Sakura. He didn’t look back as she fell to the ground in tears, dreading seeing her best friend, who could have meant more than that, go off to war.

-Mockingbird - Eminem

Sasuke squeezed his knees tighter to his chest, trying to quell his tears. ‘They’re gone! They aren't coming back!!’ Itachi opened Sasuke’s bedroom door, he sighed, his heart breaking at the sight of his little brother in the middle of broken furniture. He was bleeding, and crying. Itachi stept over the mess of broken objects, and over to his little brother. He picked him up, and held his close to his chest as he kept crying, blood running from his hands and staining Itachi’s shirt. “Shh.” He cooed, though he knew there was no way he could make it better. “I’m so sorry, little brother. I wish I could bring them back” Sasuke only cried harder into Itachi’s shirt.

-Falling in love - Akon

Naruto sighed as yet another hottie stepped up to the pole. She was gorgeous, just like the others. Naruto shivered when her eyes caught his. They were dark and luring, her raven hair short and spiky. She smirked, and Naruto knew he was hooked. This girl, had something different about her. The way she moved, the way her body curved, the way she danced. Naruto leaned over the stage as she came near, and when she dropped a number in front of him, he knew he was getting a hotel that night. And every night after that.(I’m such a perv!! >/////<)

-Your love alone is not enough - Manic street preachers

Naruto smiled as his lips were assaulted yet again that day. “Will you ever date me?” Sasuke asked with sad, yet playful dark eyes, as they parted. Naruto hummed pleasantly. “Maybe, if you let me do my homework.” Sasuke pouted from his place on Naruto’s lap, conveniently blocking the desk in front of Naruto. Giving a huff, Sasuke replied. “I’ll do your homework... For a dinner date.” He leaned in close. Naruto chuckled. “Only if it’s ramen.”

-Collide - Howie Day

Sasuke was having a fairly pleasant day before he found himself face planted into the pavement. He growled as the person who ran into his backside dug their knee into his spine, trying to get up. Sasuke flipped over and sat up, glaring at the stupid blond idio- wait he’s totally hot... “Jeez! I’m so sorry!” The blond gushed. Sasuke smirked. “You’ll pay for that.” The blond gulped. Sasuke took one last look at his terrified whiskered face, before diving in for a kiss.

-Boulevard of broken dreams - Green day

Sasuke pulled his cloak over his shoulder and pulled up the zipper. He sped through the trees, leaving no trace, and making no sound. Only his shadow following. He thought what he was about to do was for the best, he would kill his brother, then disappear. It was simple. His only purpose was to avenge his clan, and so he would do just that. He couldn't possibly hope to restore his clan, there was only one person he would dare to love. And that person... Sasuke closed his eyes, a familiar blond fading into his now clouded mind.