15

Camilas pov

I wake up and see Lauren not next to me, I get up walking out but frown as she's not in the house. I go get my phone and text her, as I was waiting for a reply I go shower and get ready for the day.

Lauren
Sorry, I went for a run

Me
It's okay, when you going to be back?

Lauren
Around half hour

Me
Okay, be safe

Lauren
I will, feed buddy please

Me
Of course

I smile going into the kitchen feeding buddy, as he was eating I start to make myself some breakfast, when I finished eating I cleaned my dish and go into the room.

I watch some tv cuddling buddy and then the door opened, a sweaty Lauren in sweat past and a crop top walks through the door.

"Well hello" I say, she smiles walking over kissing me

"Hey" she said, I look down at her abs and she giggles

"I'm going to shower" she said, I place buddy down and take her hand walking her to the bedroom closing the door.

I kiss her and she kisses me back, I pull her to the bed falling on it and pull her down with me. As we were making out I start to remove her clothes, I also remove my own.

"Camz" she pulls back, I shook my head

"It's okay...I want to" I say, she looks at me I smile

"I really want to...do you?" I ask, she nods

"Okay, then come on" I say, she smiles kissing me

"I just want to make sure you're doing the right thing" she whispered pulling back lightly

"I am, now stop talking" I say, she giggles kissing me again

__

I'm now cuddled up to Lauren, I look at her and she was smiling I smile as well, I kiss her shoulder and she rubs my back.

"That was amazing" I say, she looks at me

"Yeh?" She asked, I nod she smiles

"Come on, we need to get showered" she said, I smile and we do and we get re dressed, Lauren takes off the bedsheets and walks to the washer putting them in.

I play with buddy and Lauren walks over playing with him as well, we cuddled up on the couch with him watching some tv, this is pretty much how our day went.

After a few hours buddy fell asleep so I put him in his bed and Lauren and I also go to bed, we cuddle up kissing and talking a little until we fell asleep.