Chapter 9

With fast beating heart, I went to the lake side where I knew Aalekh would be waiting for me. I think I teased the guy to his breaking point. After dragging me out of the mess, he had gone ahead. We didn't want any faculty members to catch us. I found him leaning against the large boulder with an angry look on his face.

"Hey," I greeted him softly, feeling shy all of a sudden.

He looked at me in the way a lion would look at it's dinner. I approached him hesitantly. 'Was he angry at my teasing? I shouldn't have tease him like that.' I thought to myself, feeling guilty.

"Idhar aa," he said huskily.

Swallowing nervously, I stepped close to him. When I was within his reach, he placed his hand on my shoulder and pushed. Startled, I followed and soon I was on my knees in front of him. He moved closer until he was a few inches away from me.

"Agli bar tune ye saab kiya to shaadi se pehle hi tu apun ki bachche ki maa banne wali hogi. Samjhi?" He said sternly.

" Hum condoms aur birth control pills use karenge to aisa nehi hoga," I told him with a impish smile when I realized he had just wanted to shock me.

A smile bloomed on his face. "Tharki kahiki!" He said affectionately caressing my face.

I beamed up at him and moved my face closer. I heard him inhale sharply as I rubbed my mouth against his clothed cock. He rammed his fingers in my hair as I kissed his cock through his pants. His pant had tightened so much that it didn't seem comfortable. So I unbuttoned his pants and pulled him out.

"Rehnuma! Koi dekh lega," he warned with trembling breath.

I ignored him. Licking my hand, I started rubbing him like I had seen in the porns. From his response, it seemed I was doing something right. After 5 minutes, my hand started cramping. I looked up at him and gave him a pouting look as I wasn't able make him cum and my wrist was already hurting.

"Mere pass aa," he said urgently pulling me to feet. He pulled me in a deep, bruising kiss while he started masterbating. I pulled back and started placing wet kisses and light bites on his neck and throat. With a groan, he cummed, spilling himself on ground between us.

After a few minutes, we pulled away from each other. Both had embarrassed expressions on our faces. We hadn't planned to go so far so soon.

"Apun ko jald hi shaadi kar leni chahiye...agar tu sach me apun se shaadi kar na chahti hai to," he said, panting.

" Main sirf tumse shaadi karna chahti hu... Aur kisise nehi," I declare.

" To apun kaal Rajveer sir ke pass jayega aur fir unhe leke BC ke pass. Bole to unki permission chahiye hogi bahar jane ko," he stated. I grinned at him and hugged him excitedly. "Firse maat shuru ho jana. Chaal yaha se. Tere kapre dhakke jana. Wo.. lag gaya hai..thora sa," he said blushing.

I looked down and saw that some of his cum had gotten on my uniform skirt. I blushed at that.

/

/

/

Next morning, BC announced 3 days off for Diwali. Since, we didn't get caught in our rescue mission, there was no punishment. Every cadet looked excited for the vacation as soon after the arrival our training was going to intensify.

Naina was going to pack when I stopped her. "Naina, sun. When you go to your home, your parents will force you to quit KMA and will send you to USA to do MBA," I informed.

" WHAT?!!" she exclaimed, shocked.

" Haa,"

"To ab? Wo kyu nehi samajhte meri feelings ko? Mujhe bhai ko innocent sabit karna hai. Rajveer sir se Shaadi karni hai," Naina was frustrated.