7

"Oh baby, you don't have to be scared. I wanted to know if he forced himself onto you. Who would be sane after taking in your scent hm?" jimin's calm tone still made seokjin stiffen even more. The punishments were what feared him the most.

Jimin looks straight into his eyes while lifting his chin with his index. 'Damn he looks hot' seokjin thought and bit his bottom lip. "Why aren't you answering me? Do you think I'll hurt you?"

"Y-yes.."

"I won't hurt you. I will never. Just a punishment and if its too much, say your word, I'll stop. Unless that is, you had done something wrong, did you seokjin?"

Seokjin shook his head, "I-I didn't. He just helped me through my heat as I t-touched myself in front of him..." ears were red and cheeks in realization.

"I mean.. uh.."

"What? Tell me what you meant, seokjin. Were you planning to lie to me?" jimin furrowed a body as he crawled on top of the hybrid causing him to lay on his back.

"N-no.." the tip of his ears were pink. Jimin's large frame hovering him completely, the dominating aura made his tail shook rapidly. "Jinnie will never lie to master.."

"He watched me relieve the p-pain and then after.. he gave me heat suppressants. He tried to touch me.. but then he stopped. I don't know why.." seokjin trailed off, not having the guts to look at jimin in the eyes. At least that kid had some decency, Jimin thought. He stared at the hybrid below him, eyes not meeting his.

"That's not all. Come on, tell me all that had happened. I won't blame you, you can't control yourself during your heat episodes. And look daddy in the eyes while you speak."

Seokjin's eyes instantly landed on jimin with the said pet name. "Jinnie can call master, daddy?"

Jimin nodded, "As long as you are honest with me and I to you as well." he played with the hybrid's hair whose heart melted at the spot.

"I.." the hybrid's face reddened, "humped him.." when seokjin received deafening silence he spoke, "jinnie is sorry. If punishing jinnie is necessary, jinnie will take it."

Jimin pulls back while watching seokjin intently. Out of a sudden, seokjin was pulled into the arms of the dominant. His head was gently placed on the hard chest with arms around his waist and one on his hair. "Thank you for being honest with me jinnie." he kissed him on the forehead. Instantly filling the hybrid's tummy butterflies.

"Forgive me, baby.."

Seokjin looked up to see jimin in tears, the sight alone broke his heart. " Why?" he whispers.

"I didn't pay attention.. I was blinded and before I knew it you were gone. Please forgive me.. I understand if you're mad at me. I'll never forgive myself if you've gotten hurt." jimin tighten his embrace, the hybrid instantly feeling every heartbeat of his partner. "I'm sorry when I ignored how you felt when lisa was here. I'm sorry.. master's sorry. Daddy's sorry.." seokjin looks up, shutting his eyes then leaning closer, placing his soft lips against jimin's.

Jimin immediately kissed back, holding seokjin so dearly. His hands found their way into the hybrid's shirt to his waist causing seokjin to whimper. He quickly stopped when he realized what he was doing. Seokjin whimpered even more when he lost contact of jimin's hands onto his skin.

"Do you want daddy to take care of you baby?"

"Please don't hold back." seokjin begs while he breathes near jimin's ear knowing his full effect on the man. "I want you."

Jimin growls as he lifted seokjin and laid him on the bed with him between his legs. His hand wrapped around the hybrid's throat just like how the latter wants it. And the other undoing both of their clothes. "You're so sexy baby boy." eyes raking down on the body. Seokjin squirmed, getting shy from the gaze of the male.

"Now you're shy when you're teasing me?" jimin scoffed and gave a spank on seokjin's thigh. The heat rushed up to the hybrid's cheeks. He leans in, his hot breath hitting seokjin's neck, "baby boy." he says in his deepest voice, sending shivers through the submissive's spine.

"U-uh.. yes mas-master?" he stammers, eyes wide staring at the sharp gazes he received.

"Call me daddy, baby." jimin trails soft kisses to the male's collarbone. Seokjin whimpers, arching back so sexily. "I don't think I can control myself. If daddy goes too much, say your word." he lifts seokjin's leg as he situated himself, his visible long hard cock poking at the hybrid's entrance.

Seokjin felt hot as he shuts his eyes, ready for the thick cock to enter him only to feel wet soft muscle teasing his hole. He jolts up to lock eyes with jimin as he eats him out. He moaned loudly, eyes rolling back as he succumbed to the pleasure he was given. Hi whole body jumped when a finger was pressed on his clit, teasing it slowly. "D-daddy- I- mmh-" he wanted the teasing to stop but he couldn't bring himself to speak.

"You're mine, right? This body and this pussy belongs to me, am I wrong hm?" he growls into the sex as seokjin cried out, "You're n-not wrong. I-it's yours daddy! A-ah~ All yours."

"If this pussy belongs to me, give me what I want. Cum on daddy's tongue." the squelching sounds made him harder. He sucks the pussy, gulping them all.

"Cum..? T-too early- ngh!" jimin bites at the side of the pussy, two fingers playing his insides causing seokjin to scream. "S-slow down."

"But that's not what your body wants. It's squirming for more. It wants more of daddy's mouth on your slutty hole." his tongue slid inside the wet hole, the legs beside his head quivered rapidly. Seokjin tears up, soft moans and whimpers escaping his lips as he try to cover his mouth. "Why are you covering your mouth? Let daddy hear you. I want to hear you moan and cry my name. I know you're into it."

Seokjin stutters a moan as the man between his legs continued to suck the life out of him. "Your hole is twitching for me. Don't hold back, baby. Come for me." he sucks aggressively his rough grip holding on both soft legs beside his head.

"Nya- coming-" he arches his back even further,

"You're coming baby? Come on, give it all to daddy so I can cum inside your pussy. Would you like that? Do you want to feel daddy's hot cum inside your cunt?" the thought alone made him in complete euphoria. Or just horny.

Seokjin nodded, "Yes yes, jinnie wants." already falling out of his headspace. Completely into submission and helpless for the dominant. Seokjin isn't really a total submissive, he doesn't like anybody controlling him or telling him what to do but this man. Park Jimin is an exception. He belongs to his dominant only.

"Then come for me. Come on my face." jimin inhales the sweet sex as his tongue went deeper. Seokjin cries, unable to control his body anymore, "I-i'm coming!" with that, white liquid came out to jimin's tongue and some to his torso.

"You came for me..." jimin licks the hole clean as seokjin laid spent. Eyes almost shutting when jimin spoke.

"Don't sleep yet baby, I haven't come inside you yet."

give him a break man 🙄🤚🏼

thank you all who waited. i finally updated this after a fucking long time and im sorry for that so here's a gift for ya'll

unimportant announcement 👀

im coming out of the closet :) i'm bi. my pronouns are she/her/they. 🌈💜

i needed to listen to spicy songs to write this smut lmao.