✔ C h a p t e r 1

"Ahyi, wait for me!" A man shouted from behind, calling for her attention

Ahyi secretly rolled her eyes– stopping her tracks. She doesn't even need to guess who called for her, sighing she turned around to finally face Jeno.

"What do you need?"

"Can we talk for a minute, I just want to tell you something." Jeno looked at her with courage, seriousness is evident on him.

He pulled Ahyi in the middle of the crowd while a bouquet of red roses passing through his friends until it reaches him.

She received the flower, holding it upright to her chest. Ahyi furrowed her brows in confussion as her gaze went straight to him, heart is sinking at the thoughts of what might happen.

"What is this- What are you doing Jeno? Everyone could see us here especially your friends. Hey?!–"

Ahyi was cut in the middle of her sentence with a sudden noise, one things for sure– Jeno is not listening to her again.

Confetti popped from nowhere and a banner was revealed with a message 'Can you be mine?'

'Holy shit-'

Jeno was too overwhelmed at the confession, can't figure out what the girl's real feeling as the crowed cheered up for them, making it so heart thumping and dizzy.

He saw Ahyi smiled, tears are threatening to fall from her eyes, his possible cue to speak for his thoughts, confidently taking Ahyi's hand.

"We've been friends for a really short time but time doesn't determine someone's feelings. right? I've liked you since the beginning Ahyi. I really do"

Ahyi anxiously took a glimpes around, memories of gossips, hates, and a scene she saw yesterday suddenly popped in her mind- shooking her head.

She intently looked at Jeno, plastering a smug. "Who else do you like aside from me? Do you also like the captain of the cheer leading team? How about the prettiest school council president we have?

Are you out of your mind?"

Jeno lost his own with a sudden attack of words- fist clenching in shock and unknown pit of anger. He doesn't expect this will happen, thinking about the girl would be head over heels fond of him.

"Oh well, fuck off Lee Jeno. I know your dirty secret" Ahyi said, slapping the bouquet to Jeno- leaving him in a utter of shock.

Steps became heavier and heavier as her eyes flickered around– almost everyone looking all over her, hearing the assumptions and every chitchats about her at the background.

"What was that?"
"No one has turned down Jeno like that"
"Told you, it was a fail"
"That gave me goosebumps"
"She's dead"

"Okay, 300$ each.
I told you she's gonna turned him down" Renjun, one of Jeno's friend said, tapping his hands– signaling them to give his money

"This is unfair" Chenle sigh, running a hand over his hair in frustration

"I also voted for Ahyi, come on give us our money" Donghyuck interjected sharing a high-five with Renjun.

"I'm broke"

"I told you not to play with her. She is different Jeno, but still you continue your bad intensions" Jaemin blurt, shooking his head in disappointment, turning around to leave his friends

 She is different Jeno, but still you continue your bad intensions" Jaemin blurt, shooking his head in disappointment, turning around to leave his friends