Iwatobi High School

"Hey Makoto!" I said running towards him. I just left my house like always. I meet Makoto and then we go to Haru's house and then we finally meet up with Rei and Nagisa then it's off to school heh.
"Hey (y/n) how are you?" Makoto said and flashed a small.
"I'm good thanks for asking Makoto, what about you?" I smiled back.
"I'm great thanks (y/n) oh and would you look at the time if we don't hurry up we will be late." He said looking down at him watch.
"Oh ooof, late not today. Come on Makoto hehe." As I said that we both ran to Haru's house.
"Yo Haru? I'm coming in..." Makoto said opening the front door.
"Ah gezz is that guy still in the bath?" I giggled.
"Yeah he probably is. Hey Haruka come on we will be late for school!" He yelled up to the stairs.
"Yeah yeah I'm coming, whatever, and I thought I told you not to call me that." Haru came out as we all started walking.
"Sorry Haru, it's a habit. "Makoto said and scratched the back of his head.
"Anyway we are gonna be late walking at this pace." I said as I could see Rei and Nagisa.
"Hey guys!" I waved and smiled.
"Heyyy yayy they are finallyyy here!" Nagisa said excitedly.
"Yes, I was beginning to think you weren't coming." Rei said as he pushed up his glasses.
"Well you can blame Haru for that." Makoto said....
(Time skip andddd FINALLY at school)
"Well we are all going to practice now." Haru said.
"Yeah yeah, I wanna show (y/n) my new moves!" Nagisa yelled.
"I think (y/n) has more important things than watching us swim." Rei sighed at the eager Nagisa.
"Oh come onnnnnn, what's more important??" Nagisa whined and gave the pouty face.
"Studying is kinda more important." Makoto said earning a frustrated groan from Nagisa who was behaving like a little kid.
"It's okay guys, I'll be honoured to watch you swim." I giggled as I saw Nagisa's face light up.
"YAYY LET'S GOOO!" As Nagisa grabbed all of us and dragged us to the swimming pool...