part 17

part 17:-
shona is giving water to the plant suddenly the water go of she look inside and the water come to her face .
she hear the sound of laugjing she turn and find sanskar laugjing it was him who place his feet on pipe.
shona:tum..

shona take the pipe and throwing water on him. and sanskar ran here to there in garden to save himself .
a smile on their face telling the happiness.
parineeta see them and get annoyed.
parineeta:uff ye swara sanskar off sorry sorry nakli swara aur asli sanskar ne toh mere jina he haram kar diya ab kya karu main dhruv bhi kuch na kuch chal raha hai.
parineeta think to do something.
at room,
shona come to the room and don't find Sanskar.
shona:ye sir kaha chale gaye.
at orphanage,
Sanskar come to the lady.
sanskar:excuse me.
lady:tum toh wahe hoo na jo shona ko yahan se le gaye the.
sanskar:ji haan aur ab woh humare sath humare ghar mein he rahege.
aap please uska sab saman le degeye.
lady:thik hai.
sanskar come to the room where shona was staying.
the lady pack her bag.
sanskar in mind:tumne mere aur mere parivaar ke liye bohat kuch kiya hai ab mere bare, shona tum ab se humare ghar rahoge. tumhe bhi ek parivaar mile gye.

a locket fall from the bag of shona.shona pick up and surprise to see the locket.
Sanskar :yeh locket.
lady:ye shona ke hai bachpan se he ye uske pas the sayad ye usske ma baap ke akhri nisan hoge.
Sanskar :y
are you sure.
lady:han.
shona think something, he collected the things of shona and leaves from there.
he come to swara's parent house sumi open the door and welcome himShekhar was sitting in the chair dont react.
sanskar asked sumi about the locket which swara used to wear often which she give to sumi that before her surgery.
sumi went and bring the locket and show it to sanskar who is shocked. now Shekhar also come him.
sanskar show them the locket which he get from shona. they see the locket and get shocked.
at home,
sanskar come to the room and on phone.
shona:bhai kuch kar,agar woh mika gaya toh baazi hunare haath.
thik hai bye.
shona come to the room and se her stuff.
Sanskar :tum ready ho jao hune kahe chalna hai.
shona:kaha..
sanskar:swara ke ghar. ..
shona:swara ke ghar kyu wahab toh usske maa papa honge na woh toh mujhe pechan lenge.
shona:hum chal rahe hai bas chal rahe hai.
shona dont get anu cule from Sanskar.
swara and shona reach at the home and see Shekhar and sumi looking at the..
sumi cup her face and cares.
shona:shona ye log janchuke hai ke tum swara nahi ho
shona:kya.
Sanskar :lekin tum ek baat sayd he nahi jnte Ho 
shona:woh kya hai
Sanskar :wahe ke tum inn ke beti ho
swara ke jurwa behan.
shona get shocked and look at sumi and Shekhar.
sumi:han beta sanskar sach bol raha hai.
tumhare humare beti ho swara ke behan.
tum bacpan mein ko chuke the.
4 saal ke the jab hum Darjeeling se noida aaye the,yahan settle hone. lekin station mein ek blast hua tha jiss se humne tum jum kar deya tha,
humne bohat dunda magar tum kabhi mile na.
aur mile bhi kab jab mujhse mere ek beti chen chuk hai.
shona have tears in her eyes and hug sumi.
at maheshwari Mansion,
shona and sanskar to the house and see parineeta talking about business with dp
shona:shona tum samjh gaye na tumhe kya karna hai.
shona:aapko yad hai naa.
sanskar:off course.
at parineeta 's room,
parineeta reading the files which she have to sign. she finish it.
then sanskar come to him and asked if she had sign the papers.
she said she is doing she is about to sign when shona come to the room with doop.
parineeta start coughing a lot.
parineeta:hey swara tum ye sab kya kar rahe hoon.
shona:aapke aur aapke bevar dunno ke aanke karab hai itna paise hai toh jara doctor ko bho dekha doon.
main toh pure ghar mein doop de rahe the je pure ghar se burai kya saya chala gaye ab yahan ab se zada bura saya kon hai.
parineeta :hey what do you mean. sanskar see how your wife talking to me.
Sanskar :swara ye jya tareka hua baat karne kya.
parineeta forget her. please sign the papers. i have to give them to lawyer  also.
parineeta :yes.
parineeta sign all the papers. shona give a wicked smile as when parineeta was qurrel with shona he change the papers, now she cant do anything to the property of them.
precap:parineeta get arrested.