𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

•••

𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅

𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒅

𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕

•••

OMNISCIENT

The boys were all in the studio, trying to write some music for their EP. It was the first one that they ever wrote on their own and they had wanted to make it authentic and based it on their own experiences. All of them were completely in the zone. After all, they always want to put out the best for their fans who always supported them and allowing them to reach their dreams.

All 5 of them were in sync, except for one. Christopher had his own matters of the heart that took over his mind. They were all throwing melodies and lyrics to find a fitting one for their new EP. But not him, he was just sitting quietly, mostly agreeing to what his bandmates put out.

"Go get your girl back."

That was one of the last words of his now ex-girlfriend. He can't get those words off of his mind. He didn't know what choice to make when it comes to the 2 woman he recently had in his life. In the end, one of them decided for him. Savannah gave up her own happiness for the Ecuadorian and it was still confusing for him. On one side, it allowed him to go after Rosalie once more but on another side, would she take him back?

Christopher took a deep breath and tried to shake off the thoughts from his head and tune in with his bandmates. But he can't seem to let it go. In the middle of it, Zabdiel put out some tunes and it's like something flowed through his mind.

"Dale papi, play that one more time I think I have something." They were all confused since he was mostly silent before, but Zabdiel did as told. Just as the melody was playing, he sang out some lyrics that coincidentally went really well with the melody. The other boys nodded along as Christopher continued to sing out, Richard joined in and put in some words.

Within a couple of hours it was finished. One of the song for their EP. They were all so happy that they almost completed it. Christopher personally hold the song close to his heart since it's exactly how he was feeling.

Just as they were going to take some break after spending the entire afternoon at the studio, Clara walked in flustered. She looked worried and it caused the boys to get startled.

"Clara, something wrong?" Richard asked and Clara took a deep breath before answering.

"I just got a call from Martin. Rosalie's been in an accident. She was with her sister and they were both rushed to the hospital immediately."

They all widened their eyes in shock, except for the Ecuadorian. Christopher didn't show any emotion, he didn't seem shocked like the others. He sat still, but deep down, he felt his heart shattering. He couldn't believed what he heard from Clara. The girl who always had his heart had been in an accident. His mind was blank, but then all kinds of thoughts ran through his mind. He secretly hoped nothing happened, but he can't shake the feeling that something wrong is going on.

"Bro, let's go, we're going there." Erick shook him, waking Christopher from his own thoughts. He nodded and got up following the other boys who ran frantically into the van, worried about one of their closest friends.

Joel's POV

The drive to the hospital couldn't get any longer. We are all worried, I had nothing else to do but pray, hoping that Rosalie and her sister are going to be okay.