Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Thomas POV
I woke up and untangle myself from Newt without waking him and then got ready to run, got my food from Frypan, and then waited to run. When the doors opened me and Minho ran as fast as we can. After awhile we ended up splitting. I remember every turn I made. "left" "right" "right" "left" and more turns. I started to head
back and me and Minho found each other and headed back.
When I got back I put in my map and left to go find Newt. I found him in the homestead and when he saw me he came over and kissed me. ""Woah hello to you to" he look at me with his beautiful eyes that I fall into a deep trance when I stare at them. "sorry but nothing goes on around here and I missed you". We continue our conversation while holding hands and walking to Frypan to get dinner. "Seriously Frypan, soup again" I look at my soup which we have had for a week. "you try feeding all the gladers while making something good". I just take my bowl and leave to get away from him. Me and Newt find somewhere to sit and eat our terrible food. I end up giving my soup to him because I don't like it and he's starving as he claimed. Alby told everyone to go sleep and so we found a bed to share. "I wish we be like this all day" he told me sweet things like that and then we fell asleep tangled in each others arms.

Authors Note:
I know this was a short chapter but I haven't had a lot of time but I will try to either two short chapters or one long chapter every week so I hope you enjoy the story.