~Parents~

Your PoV

'How do you know when your parents had you?' Lj asked.
I shrugged, then I remembered.
'I talked to my parents a lot before they were killed. Like my mother is bi and was bullied too much in high school for being bisexual, she had a wealthy family, six siblings, two females who were both blond from her mother, and four brothers who were browns from their father. Her whole family were fine with her sexuality, around a year after she came out they all got in a car accident while she was on a trip with school. My father, he was a huge nerd for maths and history. His family had been quiet poor, and they were all brown heads. He had a brother called Jace, who sadly commented suicide. Then he met my mother who helped him through depression, then my father did the same with her. When my mother was pregnant with me, my fathers parents kicked him out of the house. So they went to one only their friends whose parents were understanding about the teen pregnancy.' I explained, 'once they had enough money, they moved to their own house got married at eighteen, then to hunters came for wolves. They were murdered in front of me, they discussed that a child shouldn't die yet.'
I fought my tears, and looked back at the girl.
'I'm gonna go kill her now.' I smiled.
I dragged the hunters and the girl outside.
She woke up, she was shocked that I was about to kill her.
'Wait, wait! Don't kill me! Please!' She begged.
'And why is that?' I growled.
'Because I know who exactly killed your parents!' She yelled.

It is short but I had no idea what to put and I did I say I was going to post short ones

Word count: 310