6.

Her.

I was woken up at 7:30AM by Mercedes and Gretchen. The glam team is already ready to start. I took a long, exfoliating, bubble bath and we began getting me ready. 

We started with my nails, hair followed, then makeup. I wanted to keep everything to minimum because I don't like extravagant, over the top things. 

"I just saw the hottest man in the world!"- chirped Gretchen while rushing in the room. She was on the balcony as the smell of nail polish made her sick.  

"Perfect abs, pure muscles and tattoos. Oof."- said excitedly Gretchen while peeking through the balcony door. 

"Aren't you married?"- asked in amusement Mercedes. 

"I can look and what Nico doesn't know won't hurt him. Plus, I wouldn't mind some good time tonight."- shrugged my friend and we all laughed. 

When I got dressed, I politely asked for a few minutes on my own. As soon as everybody left, I began feeling overwhelmed.

How I wish mama was here. How I wish I could hug her, talk to her. How I wish for her to see me and tell me what she think about me, about all of this. 

"Hermanita?"- spoke softly Dante as he peeked through the door. 

I hummed, not trusting my voice, because if I speak, I am sure that tears will be shed. Dante walked in the room and wrapped me in his arms. I kept holding back my tears by blinking and gripping Hermano's jacket tightly. 

"Ojalá mamá estuviera aquí."- I whispered and Dante held me tighter. I know that it pains mi familia just as much as it pains me. (I wish mom was here.)

"She is here, hermanita. She is in your heart and is watching you from above. I am sure that mama is very proud of what woman you've become. I know that she loves all of us dearly."- comforted me Dante and kissed the top of my head. I only nodded. 

Soon, I felt more hands around myself. 

"I love all of you so much."- I said as a few tears escaped from me. 

After a few minutes, Emiliano spoke.

"You look dazzling, hermanita."- said he and kissed the top of my head. 

"Thank you."- I replied and held them tighter. 

Him.

I sat up in bed and took my phone. 7AM. Wedding day. 

I got out of bed and went to the balcony, grabbing my cigarettes along the way. I leaned on the railing and lit up one cigarette. I frowned when I heard someone gasp. I turned my head and saw a pregnant women is light grey dress on the balcony next to mine.

"Hottie."- she winked at me and went inside. I rolled my eyes and finished my smoke. 

"Vedo che sei sveglio."- stated Martin while making his way inside my suite with whiskey in his hand. I nodded and began ordering myself black, sugar-free coffee. (I see that you are awake.)

I took a shower, did my regiment. By the time I was done, my coffee arrived. 

"How can you drink that?!"- asked with grimace Martin.