Chapter 6

The next day at school...
"So what instrument would you like to play?" A random band kid asked you right as you walked through the school doors.
"Uh... I"
    "You should totally play the triangle. It would fit best with your...talents. All you have to do is stand there and look pretty!" The band kid said. Wait... it was a GIRL band kid!! You didn't know band had girls... she wore an official band polo and dark slacks. She also had her hair up in a high, tight ponytail.
     "Wow, thanks," you said, taking the triangle.
     "OKAY TIME TO ROCK GUYS!" You heard someone scream from across the room. That was a very familiar scream...
     "Ugh I hate those losers who hang out here before class starts. All they do is come in here and play loud, annoying rock music that they've written themselves. Their leader is Rodrick and he's super evil," the band girl said angrily.
     "Tell me about it," you said. You took your place in the percussion section with your little silver triangle. You hoped you could become friends with it. The loud rock kids left as class started, but as Rodrick walked by, you heard something right behind you.
    "Sneef sneef."
     DID HE JUST SNIFF YOUR HAIR?!?

-After band....-
The band girl followed you to your locker, which was okay with you I guess. At least you had a friend other than your clone-like blonde sisters.
    "Soooo why does the lead drummer of the emo kids gang keep following and sniffing you?" The band girl asked you.
    "You noticed that too??? He's SO creepy! I mean come on, I'm only a freshman. I have no idea why he keeps following me, and just the other day he asked me to prom!!!" You said.
    "Wow! Okay bye I have to go to class," the band girl said going to band...for the third time that day?
    Oh well you thought.
    During English you successfully presented your report over Shane Dawson's book. After that you went to talk to the band girl again.
    "Back to what you said about him asking you to prom... you should totally go with him! Prom is super fun and I'll probably be playing with the band there."
    "The band plays at prom here?" You asked?
     "Yeah our school is too poor to hire any real bands."
      "Wow that's sad," you said, opening your locker.
    But when you opened it you saw... RODERICK!!!!
     "AH" you yelled.
     ">:)" he said.