Jen >:[

Nana do you have chem classes 2day?

i do,, why??

can u write down some notes 4 me n hyuckie,, we'll be taking the exams next week hahaha

nO >:(

c'mONNN I'LL TREAT U LUNCH

why don't you ask hyuck's friend,, he's like the smartest in this class.

ok then do me a favor and ask for us?

naaww,, ask your boyfriend that's his friend after all.

nana plSSSS I'LL DO THE CHORES IN OUR DORM 2MORROW

hmmm

ok how bout 2day and tomorrow?

hmmmmm

fiNE FOR THREE DAYS

sounds like a plan 😋

bOO STFU JUST DO IT 😐😾

OK CALM DOWN THEN

thanks,, luv lots 😸💖

🤢🤗

——————

Jaemin was late for class, all the eyes were focused on to him as he enters the room.

"Is there no vacant seat?" Jaemin thought to himself.

Oh God...

And there, he saw a vacant seat beside Renjun.

He quickly brushed off the awkward feeling and he sat down beside him.

He took down some notes but got bored immediately.

Renjun eyed him and held the pen he was tapping.

"Can you stop? I'm trying to focus." Renjun retorted.

"But I'm bored.." Jaemin whines.

"Then you shouldn't have showed up into class." Renjun replies.

"But I have to take notes for my friend and his boyfriend." Jaemin explained

"Whew, what a bad student. Asks for a friend to take down his notes. Also, you took down two sentences and drew spongebob after." Renjun shrugged.

"Oh, wait until his boyfriend hears what you said." Jaemin chuckled as he rests his head on the table.

"Who's his boyfriend huh?" Renjun asked.

"Donghyuck." Jaemin chuckled.

"Oh that bastard is asking you to take notes for him?" Renjun tilted his head on the side to look at Jaemin.

"Well there's a catch, if I ask for your notes Jeno's gonna clean our dorm for three days. Help a friend out?" Jaemin chuckled asking for Renjun's permission.

"So he gets to struggle as well? It's a deal then." Renjun chuckled as he hands Jaemin his notes to copy.

"Hey, can I get your number if ever I'd ask for more?" Jaemin asked.

"Hmm, I'm not a robot to take down notes for you and your friend." Renjun stuck out his tongue to tease the latter.

"Please?" Jaemin asked.

"Okay in one condition." Renjun thought of a thing.

"What's up?" Jaemin's face lit up.

"Help me find my soulmate..." Renjun explained.