Good For Bugs?

"At home, big news... And action." Sitowitz called.

"Hey, babe, how was work today?" Jade asked Beck jumping into character.  "Uhh, I got fired." Beck threw a curveball. "Again?" cried Cat as the kid. "It's okay. I have great news that'll cheer up this whole family." Jade said walking to the door. "What is it? Tell me!" cried Cat. "I went to the animal shelter and got us... A dog."

Alex just gave a quiet evil laugh as Jade made the new girl a dog. "Uh, yep. I'm the new family dog. Woof." This girl had no idea what she was doing.  "Sikowitz, will you please tell this amateur that dogs can't talk, and that they don't walk on two legs?...Sikowitz!!" Jade was mad now. "Oh, I'm sorry, I was sucking the milk out of this coconut." Sikowitz explained. "Coconuts only have water?" Alex pondered.

"But it's true, Tori. If you're going to play a dog, be a dog." Tori huffed but got on her knees giving it another try. "Woof."  "And action." He called again. Alex knew she should stop this, but it was just too funny. "Uh, I went to the animal shelter and got us a dog." Jade picked back up with an evil smirk.

"Awesome!" Cat yelled. "Uh-oh, looks like this dog has bugs in her fur." Jade said sounding disappointed. "Uhhh, woof?" Tori was so lost. "Gross!" Cat yelled jumping away. "Aw, it's okay. I read on the internet that coffee works great for getting rid of fur bugs." Jade said taking her coffee.

"Jade, no, I wasn't done!" "Maybe you shouldn't, Jade." She and Beck called. But it was too late. The new girl was covered in iced coffee.

"What's the prob, dog?" Jade asked with a sinister sneer. Tori ran out to no ones surprise. Alex gave her cousin a look, don't take her free coffee. "You owe me a new one, Cuz!" Jade nodded waving her worries away and taking out her scissors to play with them. Alex slumped sad about her coffee.

Looking up Alex caught Sikowitz eye. "You should know not to let Jade or I have creative license with a new student." She laughed. He looked down at his coconut knowing she was right.

"Robbie, go get Tori and Andre and bring them back to class." He ordered. When they weren't back a few minutes later he sent Cat. "Another smart decision." she muttered making Beck smile. Sure enough, Cat and Robbie came back without Tori or Andre.

Finally, Andre came back and told them that she was considering leaving. Sharing a look with Beck she shook her head, this girl might be too weak for Hollywood Arts.

___________________________

The next morning they were surprised when Tori walked in a few minutes after the bell. She looked at Beck and saw he too wore a look of surprise. Not many girls could recover from a full out mean girls episode with Jade and come back standing strong. She was slightly impressed.

"Tori. You're back. Have you ever thought about coming in through the window? No? Think about it. Now, sit, sit." He shooed her to an empty seat. "Okay, today, we're going to do some alphabetical improv." He announced.

"'What is alphabetical improv,' You ask. So, I answer. It's when we give a letter to the first actor who speaks in the scene. If we used the letter 'A' as an example, then the actor must make his first word start with the letter 'A'."

"Which might go something like... " He trailed pointing at Beck to begin.

"Apples are falling out of my butt." He said with a smirk, making Alex snort a laugh. "I love you." "Lovely." Sikowitz said deadpan. "Now, the next actor who speaks must start their line with the next letter in the alphabet, in this case 'B', so they might say... " He slapped his hands on Andre's shoulders.

"Bring those apples, so that we may all enjoy the fresh fruit from Beck's butt." Andre said quickly. "He ate the butt apples." Alex said happily leaning on Beck. He smiled knowing she enjoyed weird chaos.