Chapter 4

Rachel's POV

"Hey Rachel what time is practice before the game today?" asked Gloria

"Well the football game starts at 5pm, and the swimming game at 3pm so we  have to be back at school after about an hour after school closes.

"You could have only said the time instead of giving me all that information."

"Very funny" I said sarcastically laughing.

Gloria and I have been best friends since out of the womb. To think we have come this far together is so amazing. We meet and become best friends with Emma since 3rd grade and became best friends with the boys between our first and second year of highschool.

Dinngggg....

Lunch

The cafeteria can always get pretty full but my friends and I always have a space to sit. I mean about everyone has a place to sit that's just how we keep it organized.

Emma, Gloria and I were at Emma's locker.

"Ok so Emma, let's get serious now when are you gonna tell him?" I asked

"Umm, probably never,"

"OH come on," said Gloria

"Look he hasn't even shown the slightest interest in me, as you know, a potential lover."

(BANG.. Emma closed her locker and we started walking to the cafeteria)

"Your joking right, Jake's always goffing around with you," I said

"That's just because we are ALL Best friends that just what we do,"

"Yeah but have seen how he treats us, you totally get most of the attention," said Gloria.

"You think," Emma said

"Yeah Totally, now are you gonna give it a try," said Gloria

"Uh no," Emma said

"Ouch," I said.