Chapter 2

"Draco, Lotte needs clothes from Hogsmead but I can't watch the baby, can you?" Mikhail says this right outside the door where everyone who ever goes to Hogwarts is. I'm not ashamed of my siblings at all, but there are some questions I don't want to answer.

"Sure" I tried to say with a smile in my voice, but I could only show it on my face.

"You'll be okay. Anyway, I've already transferred as a seventh year. I'm in the same house as you and so is Trinity. We all will be fine, okay? Take the baby and go on in." His voice was always comforting to me. I let it sink in as he ruffles Michael's hair and kisses my and Trinity's forehead.

"Are you ready? We'll be sitting with Blaise and Pansy, all right? Do you remember them?" I say. Her eyes light up. I forgot she used to play with us too and had a school crush on Blaise. When I remember it's kinda cute. We walk to the table they're sitting at. I heard screams of excitement from both girls as everyone hugged each other. As we sat, I saw Snape in the room's corner looking shocked but mildly happy. He's been trying for years to convince father to transfer them here, so I can see why he is happy. The Golden Trio walks to us to taunt me, but soon stops at the sight of me holding a baby and my sister around my neck to protect me. Weasel finally speaks, but sheepishly. "So please introduce us? Who are these people?"

I smirk and say, "Blaise and Pansy. Who else?" I hear Granger snicker, but calmly collects herself.

"This is my sister, Trinity, and my baby brother Michael." Surprised, they look at each other and extend their hands towards Trin and Mich. "Please, call me Trin." I could see she was uncomfortable. She leaned over and asked, "Are you all friends?" I calmly shook my head 'no' and said, "I tried." This made them uncomfortable. They walked away without another word.

Toward Dumbledore. Crap, what is happening?

Harry's P.O.V

"Did you notice how the girl was all over him?" Ron can be so stupid sometimes.

"It was his sister, Ron." Hermione said exasperatedly after finding he stole a chicken leg from the Great Hall. I always thought he was a spoiled, only child. He was acting so motherly toward the baby he was holding. I thought I'd never see the day Draco was caring for someone else.

We arrive at Dumbledore's office, and Snape is behind the door with a scowl on his face. "Must they be the ones to assist Draco?"

"Yes, and as much as you think it should be your call, I believe it is the right decision. In fact, I think you should inform them about this." Dumbledore sounded irritated. Snape must've pressed him about this a lot.

"So Potter, Granger, Weasley. Let's get to the point. Draco has a rare chemical imbalance caused from birth and he has many disorders and syndromes you usually get from a traumatising experience. He takes medicine, but it makes him significantly weaker. His parents have sent his siblings here now, unable to care for them due to You-Know-Who. He and his older brother will need help. Will you volunteer?"

Is that why he's like this? He tried to be my friend and now he's our enemy. I feel like he needs me. Before I can answer, 'Mione's hand is over Ron's mouth. "Ron, that's enough out of you. We'll help the best we can." I guess Ron said something stupid but still funny.

We got the password to the Slytherine house and walked to a newer, bigger dorm. I guess he needs more space for his family. A tall, handsome, long-haired man opens the door. His dirty blond hair covering his hair, glaring at us through his strands of hair.

"Did Dumbledore send you here?" His voice was deep, intimidating, and hypnotic. We all nod profusely. He motions his head into the room and we walk in. Draco on a couch, a sickly pale, sweating, with black bags under his dull silver eyes. He was holding the same little boy we saw before in the Hall. Draco looked so much more radiant there. What the hell would I think of that? He was a blond git. Suffering from this all his life. If I had taken his hand I could have helped him. I whisper, 'I'm so sorry.' wishing he would hear me. The tall man interrupted my thoughts and said the weirdest thing, "Let me tell you about little Ophelia over there."