one

So here is a new story that I've been deciding wether or not to write but I think it's about time for me to start a new one. I'm not sure if I want to continue writing the sequel to "And Then I Met You" but I think it's time for that story to end. Thank you for all the support you have given me since I started writing. It means so much to me seriously. 💖💖💖
Enjoy!

- - -

"Shut up! You'll fuck any thing that walks!"
I scream at him, my throat and eyes burning.
"Well you're a a fucking prude!" Little does he know how much that insult hurts.
"At least I won't have 20 STDs by the time I'm 18! At least I sleep with people that I actually feel something towards! God, I can't believe I thought I loved you." I turn away and start walking towards the door. He grabs me and roughly pulls me back.
"You still love me! You know you do, and you love how I make feel you when I do this." He grabs my waist, still holding my small wrist.
"Stop!" His grip is getting tighter and tighter and he leans in forcefully, pushing his lips against mine. I try to pull away but all that does is make him pick me up and throw me over his shoulder.
"Put me down!" I shout and hit his back with all the strength that I have. Which is not very much for a 5'3 petite girl. I'm feeling weak, hurt and tired as he finally lays me down onto the bed. I turn my head to the side and start crying for what seems like the one hundredth time tonight. He stands up and starts undoing his pants.
He sets his phone on his dresser, slides down his pants, and takes off his shirt, letting them both fall to the floor. He takes a couple steps closer to the bed and I sit up and move closer to the headboard. I look down at my legs and how they're shaking as the bed moves with every move he makes.
"D-don't touch me." I manage to say.
"C'mon babe, don't make me use all that other stuff. I really don't want to hurt you."
"If you didn't want to hurt me... you wouldn't be doing this."
"You don't know what you're talking about. You're drunk. Trust me, you want to do this." "Fuck you Sam." I whisper. I immediately regret saying that when I see the look in his eyes change to pure anger. I prop myself up and as he moves towards me, I kick him in the crotch as hard as I can and run. He doubles over on the bed and starts yelling.
"Fucking bitch!" Sam yells from the other room.

I run out the door barefoot and feel my stomach churning and my head dizzy. Before I know what's happening I sit and puke onto his front lawn. Out of everything that's happened tonight, this is surprisingly not the worst. I get up and start walking down the cold sidewalk slowly. I hear someone running up behind me and I turn expecting to see Sam but instead I see Jack Gilinsky. He's Sam's best friend that I've only spoken to a couple times. Usually I'd see him at a party or something and make small talk until Sam came back from the bathroom or something. But we know each other well enough to consider us friends.
"Audrey? What are you doing out h- woah, are you okay?" He says as he catches up with me. I start crying even harder. He pulls me into his chest and speaks softly. "Hey it's going to be alright. You can come with me to Sammy's and-"
"No." I pull away and look him in the eye for a split second before looking down at the ground. I've never really noticed before but he really is cute.
"I can't go back there and I was supposed to stat the night at his house but now- I just don't know where to go because my parents are out of town and I don't have my key."
"Well," his strong dark eyebrows push together as puts his hands in his pockets and turns to look behind him at Sam's house. "you can come to my house." I look up at him and see how he clenches his jaw.
"Okay." I nod and follow him to his car.