three

I slowly open my eyes and turn over onto my stomach. I can Jack and someone else yelling in another room.

"No nshe's not! I don't think you know how much you hurt her."

"Come on man everything's fine between us. She was just drunk." It's Sam.

"So you thought it'd be okay to take advantage of her?" I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up. I hear them talk loudly as I walk out into the hall.

"Take advantage? Its not like it would have been rape. How do I know you didn't fuck her last night? Is this why you're being so protective of her?." I stop right before entering the living room and listen.

"You have to just let her go man...You're not good for her."

"And you are? What makes you think she'd choose you over me?" Sam's voice is getting louder and louder with every word he speaks.

"I don't think-"

"I should've known you were trying to fuck my girl from the beginning."

"Sam we didn't have sex."

"Bullshit Jack. She's probably naked in your bed right now. That little whore. Audrey!" He yells and before I know it he's walking toward me about to turn into the hallway. Shit. I look down at one of Jack's sweatshirts I slipped on over my dress last night after my shower. Shit shit shit.

"Don't worry babe I'm coming to-" he calls out to me. He turns the corner and stops before running into me. "Hey babe." His expression completely changes and he pulls me into a hug.

"Sam... I can't do this anymore." He starts to pull away and Jack walks up behind him. He turns around to face Jack. His fists are balled up at the sides of his body and he looks like he's about ready to go off.

"You... you're making her say this!" he turns back to me and backs me into the wall. "Was the sex really that good? I bet you were wishing it was me last night when his hands were pulling off your panties..." he reaches his hand down in between my thighs, moving it further up as he speaks.

"Sam stop it!" I say. Jack grabs him, pulling him off of me and punches him in the jaw. Sam falls to the ground but manages to get up right away. I jump in between him and Jack, attempting to break up the fight. "Sam listen to me, we-" he pushes me aside and my hip slams into the wall.

"Stay out of this you slut."

"Don't fucking call her a slut!" Jack yells unexpectedly. He slams into Sam, throwing him to the ground and punches him repeatedly.

"Jack stop!" Sam's face is covered in blood and Jack keeps hitting him harder and harder.

"You're going to kill him!" you scream. He stops and stands up when he hears my voice. His knuckles are covered in Sam's blood and he's breathing heavily.

"I-I'm sorry I did'nt mean to..." his voice trailed off. I looked up at him with tears rimming my eyes and I rush over to Sam.

"Sam you need to go home. I'll drive you." I help him up from the floor as Jack stays standing in the same spot. He does'nt look at either of us as I help Sam to the door.

"I'm sorry." I hear him say under his breath. I focus on helping Sam walk and I don't turn around.