Epilouge

They're here.

"Where's the kid John."

 I need to stay quiet.

"I dunno boss, he just flew away boss."

"That bastard! AFO's gonna torture me for that!"

wait? Who's AFO?and Did the 'Boss' just call me a bastard?Ok change of plans ima kick their but's."YEET!" 

"Wha.. it's the kid! Kill him!" The guy said as he got punched in the face.

that was easy, wait... WHERE IS (insert cat name here because I can't think of a name) oh she's on my shoulder  oops I must've given her a headache (yes, the cat and izuku have telepathy) .

Time skip brought to you by izuku creating the seas with his tears.

The funeral was big because of all of the people that knew my parents (Flamethrower and Circe).  Even All might was there.  I just stared at their coffins, not moving, for about 6 minutes, then I started to cry, and cry, and cry, trying to wash out the pain while Aunt Mitsuki hugs me, but thing is I still don't know who ordered the attack to my parents, but, what I do know, is that when I find out who killed my parents I won't hesitate to kill him, I'll give up my dream of being a hero if I need to.

Sorry for giving you such a short chapter, but I promise the next chapters will be longer.

By me