Part 4:the kitten

Woooooooooow just wow(I'm confused, like reeeeeeally confused)

Flashback 

"Dad! mom!"

"What is it?"

 "I found a kitten, and it has nine tails!"

"Let me see" izuku's dad said looking at the kitten"hmm, it does have nine tails, I wonder if that's it's quirk?" 

"No, that's not it dad." 

"Why?"

"I saw the kittens nine tails turning each turning into an element and he was controlling and creating Those elements with his tails."

"Just like your quirk."

"Yeah!"

"I wonder how the cat got the quirk" "I'll have to tell the quirk doctors about it."

Flashback end

"IZUKU!"

"Huh?"

"Stop day dreaming!"the class said obviously annoyed 

"Oh... sorry"

"Next time you do that I'll punish you" Aizawa said with his signature smile

"*Gulp* sorry?"

"You better be"

"Yes sir"

"Good"

"Now today, someone else is teaching you, so I'm going to sleep"Aizawa said already turning into a yellow caterpillar 

"*Sigh*"

"I AM... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!"

"It's all might!!" All of class 1.A except for Tokoyami,shoto,and izuku yelled

"What are you doing here all might" izuku said obviously tired

"I AM TEACHING...BATTLE TRAINING!!"all might yelled holding up a card saying 'battle'

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep."Aizawa said

"Battle..."Bakugou started, completely ignoring his teacher

"Training."izuku exhaled, obviously bored

Wow how many times have I said bored? Btw this is a time skip to the start of the battle between izuku and Bakugou (all battles except for Izuku and Uraraka vs Bakugou and Lida)

Bakugou tried to blow izuku up(keyword 'tried')only to be knocked out by izuku flicking him on the forehead while saying "Boring" he then tied him up, basically teleported to the room Lida was in Knocked him out, shocking the already shocked class 1.A while All might yelled through the speaker "HERO'S WIN!!!" 

And blah blah blah everything is the same as the anime and this is a Timeksip😅

"Dad"

"What is it kid?"

"I feel bored, all the time."

"As expected, I mean with a quirk as op as yours I wouldn't expect anything else"

"You know I do have a drawback I've only told my parents"

"What is it?"

"It's pretty major, if I use my quirk for too long I die because my body won't be able to handle the extreme power."

"Well think about it, we go back to the fact that your powers are overpowered, like so overpowered you'd think were in a fanf..."

"No breaking the fourth wall!!!"

"Sor..."

"No answering back! It's breaking the fourth wall!!!"

"Dad who are you talking to?"

"No.break.ing.the.fourth.wall!!"

"No one."

"Oh, ok! You were saying?"

"Oh yeah, that drawback isn't that bad because you probably won't need to use your quirk that long"

"Yeah you're right"

"Of course I am"

"*Sigh*"

Little did they know a certain misty villain was listening in and about to report back to everyone's faviroute handy man.

Does anyone have something I could use to fix the fourth wall?