Chapter 3: Realization

(Y/N) woke up in the morning, the sun going through her blinds. Since (Y/N) had gotten wasted the night before, (Y/N) felt awful in the morning.

(Y/N) went to the kitchen and drank water with some medicine. She felt tired and very weak. At least she had a day to recover before (Y/N) were to face a certain classmate. It was Sunday and she decided that she wanted some fresh air. Putting on some baggy clothes and just tying her hair in a ponytail, she put on her shoes as (Y/N) was just right outside the door.

"Where are you going?" Kiba asked.

Kiba had just come back from walking the dogs and jogging.

"I'm gonna take a walk so, uh yeah." (Y/N) replied glumly, unusual for herself.

"Hey, can you get the groceries? I was supposed to but.. I'm tired so.." Kiba said.

(Y/N) simply nodded, and was about to close the door when Kiba interrupted her.

"Can you get Hana's (their sister) favorite apples?"

"Sure, let mom know that I went out."

"And.."

Kiba hesitated for a moment. For the first time, Kiba fidgeted with his hands and looked upset. But then he continued,

"Are you... good now?"

"Yeah.. I am." (Y/N) replied with a smile.

Even though she smiled, the tiredness and doubt in her eyes said otherwise. Kiba was a caring guy even though he could make some annoying remarks now and then. Feeling worried, Kiba gave (Y/N) a hug and said a simple "ok.." before closing the door on her.

The walk was good. (Y/N) barely thought about the previous night's events. All she had in her mind was getting groceries and the beautiful scenery around her.

Thankfully, the grocery store wasn't too far from home, and (Y/N) only had to walk for 10 minutes. She got the groceries, including the best apples anyone has ever tried, and went home to drop them off. Although the walk had been good, the nearer (Y/N) was getting to her house, the greater her stomach felt... nauseous?

"Good morning my sunshine!" (Y/N)'s mother greeted her, as she walked in through the front door.

(Y/N) replied, "Good morning."

With a kiss on the forehead, (Y/N) walked into the kitchen to settle the groceries to their respective places. The kitchen was no longer a kitchen to (Y/N), it was a place where she had run off to in times of uncertainty.

Once (Y/N) was done with putting everything away, she went up to her room to shower.

Time Skip - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Out of the shower, and dressed up for the day, (Y/N) walked in through the door. The bell jingled, and she was later attended by the cafe employee. (Y/N) sat down, and looked down at the menu that was given to her, and ordered.

Moments later, her order arrived.

"Here's your matcha parfait."

"Thank you."

The matcha parfait was absolutely delicious and it gave a warm feeling to (Y/N)'s stomach. She sighed in awe and kept eating. Halfway through the parfait, the door's bells jingled, and someone was greeted by the cafe employee. The lady walked by her to sit down at a further table.

'Wait, yellow blonde hair, fishnets..?' (Y/N) gasped mentally.

(Y/N) wanted to sink into her seat. As if Temari could sense (Y/N), she turned around to look at her.