The vision

KYLO REN'S POV

As I drifted into a deep sleep, I felt a pull coming from the force, then a vision came into my mind, I suddenly was teleported to the open fields to a place that I know too well, Chandrilla. My mind soared as I saw what was in front of me, I thought I'd never see that pretty face ever again, those plump limps, that got swollen when she kissed me back on Exegol, her signature 3 piece bun that drives me insane and also drives me to my knees every time I see her like that. She turned around and looked at me, happiness in her eyes, then for the first time since I left the mortal world, she spoke.

"Come on Ben, we are going to be late to the family banquet, remember it's your uncle's 50th anniversary of being general for the rebellion."

"Rey, I've missed you so much." I ran toward her and cupped her cheeks with my hands. 

"What do you mean Ben, you see me everyday, even when your busy you manage to contact me through the holonet," Rey spoke softly, oh did I miss that voice.

"Yeah I forgot how much you mean to me Rey, I feel like iv'e been missing for months," because I have, or maybe thats how much it felt like.

"Then let me remind you of what you mean to me Ben." Then she wrapped her hand around by neck and pulled me into a soft, gentle and reassuring, kiss. And thats when I lost it, my mind exploded with longing and pure happiness, and for the second time in a long while, I smiled, a genuine and more than happy smile.

"Did I tell you how much I love when you smile." Rey quipped to me while she whiggled her nose against mine.

"Did I tell you how much I love you, Rey?" 

"Maybe, but a little reminder would be nice." I leaned in to kiss her but then 4 little children, 2 boys and 2 girls ran up to us.

"Mama, Papa!" One of them screamed, they were saying something but for a split second I couldn't hear anything, my brain short-circuited at the word Papa.

"Hello my pretties!" Rey cooed and picked one of the little kids up.

"Hi Papa!" A little girl ran up to me, she had Rey's eyes, and my hair.

"Hey kid, how are you?" I asked mesmerized

"I am so happy with you and Mama and grandpa Han!"

So that scruffy looking nerf-herder is a grandfather after all.

"Im glad you like it here, I grew up here,"

"I love it here!" She hugged my leg and I patted her head, it was to much to bear, tears were starting to form in my eyes, this is what could have been, why did the universe have to take me away, why?

"Ben! It's time for the ceremony, we can't start without the Empress and the Duke. Come on kids let's go see mommy and daddy on the podium,"

"Okay grandpa Han!"

"Empress, it suits you," I turn around to see a very beautiful Rey, shes dressed in royal black robes with a crown, she puts on my crown.

"I honestly never thought I would rule the Galaxy, I was born from nothing, I am nothing,"

"But not to me," I whisper to her.

"What am I to you?" She says, she has that look in her eyes, from the elevator.

"Everything." My voice cracks.

"Ben Solo, my love for you is like a star, it shines bright and burns strong,"

"Rey, my love for you is like snowball, it keeps getting bigger and bigger," Rey laughs so hard, she pulls me by the face with her hands and leans in.

"You're so funny Ben Solo," 

"You're so beautiful, Rey,"

I kiss her, lips pressed against her soft, silky lips. After that everything goes black, and then I remember where I am, I sit up and and take a deep breath, contemplating on what happened.

"What's the matter lad? Had a bad dream?" Barbossa inquired 

"No, quite the opposite actually, I had a nice dream, that gave me a gift."

"And what's that gift?" 

"Hope."

What is up guys! Sorry about the delay, I just had a lot of stuff to do for the summer, with the pandemic and everything going on here, I'm also writing another story takes place in the CW show the Flash and Supergirl as well as the rest of the Arrowverse. That's fun, there is going to be some slow updates, but I'm doing the best I can, I have the story planned out where it needs to go, next chapter should involve Rey's coronation or Ben's journey toward the world between worlds.